At Zoom they're always developing new ideas to improve the performance and function of their Handy Recorders. With the new H4n Pro, they've taken everything creators love about the H4n and brought it to the next level.
The H4n Pro isn't just improved, it's superior in every way. With advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps, and a super-low noise floor, you can record everything from the Indy 500 to the fluttering of a hummingbird with extraordinary realism.
Welcome to the new gold standard in field recording.
- Four-track simultaneous recording
- High-fidelity mic preamps
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90* and 120*
- Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones
- Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Stereo 1/8" Mic In mini phone jack
- +24 or +48V phantom power for main inputs and Plug-in power (2.5V) via Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Output/headphone jack with dedicated volume control
- New rubberized and ergonomic body with improved 1.9 inch backlit LCD display
- Number of simultaneous recording tracks: 2 (STEREO mode), 4 (4CH mode), 2 (MTR mode)
- Number of simultaneous playback tracks: 2 (STEREO mode), 4 (4CH mode), 4 (MTR mode)
- Recording time 4 GB (SDHC): Approx. 380 minutes (WAV 44.1 kHz / 16-bit stereo track)
- Approx. 68 hours (MP3 44.1 kHz / 128 kbps stereo track)
- * Recording times are approximations. Actual times may differ according to recording conditions.
- Maximum number of simultaneous recording files size: 2 GB
- Projects: 1000/card
- Locate function: Hours/Minutes/Seconds/Milliseconds
- Other functions: Punch-in/out, Bounce, A-B repeat
- Effects modules: 2
- STEREO / 4CH Mode: LO CUT, COMP/LIMITER
- MTR Mode: PRE AMP module, EFX module
- Types: 53
- Patches: 60
- Tuners: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Open A/D/E/G, DADGAD
- Metronome sound sources: 5
- Variable beat: 1/4 8/4, 6/8, unaccentuated
- Tempo: 40.0 250.0 BPM
- A/D conversion: 24-bit \0xD7 128 oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit \0xD7 128 oversampling
- Recording media: SD card (16 MB 2 GB), SDHC card (4 GB 32 GB)
- Display: 128 x 64 dots Full-dot backlit LCD
DATA TYPE WAV FORMAT (RECORD/PLAY)
Quantization: 16/ 24-bit
Sampling frequency: 44.1 / 48 / 96 kHz
DATA TYPE MP3 FORMAT (RECORDING)
Bit rate: 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256, 320 kbps, VBR
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
DATA TYPE MP3 FORMAT (PLAYBACK)
Bit rate: 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256, 320 kbps, VBR
Sampling frequency: 44.1 / 48 kHz
Input  : XLR (balanced input) / standard phone (unbalanced input) combo jack
Input impedance: (Using balanced input) 3 kOhm or more, pin 2 hot, (Using unbalanced input) 470 kOhm or more
Input gain: (Using balanced input) \0x221216 dB to +43 dB, (Using unbalanced input) -30 dB to +32 dB
Built-in stereo mic: Unidirectional condenser microphone
Sensitivity: -45 dB/1 Pa at 1 kHz
Input gain: -16 dB to +51 dB
Maximum sound pressure input: 140 dB SPL
External mic: Mini stereo phone jack
Input impedance: 2 kOhm or more
Input gain: 16 dB to +51 dB
Line/phone: LINE Output load impedance: 10 kOhm or more
LINE rated output level: -10 dBu
PHONE: 20 mW + 20 mW (into 32Ohm load)
Monaural speaker: 400 mW 8 Ohm
Phantom power: 48V, 24V, OFF
USB: USB 2.0 High Speed Mass Storage Class operation, Audio interface operation
(USB functions can be operated by USB bus power)
Power requirements: DC 5V 1A AC from AC adapter (ZOOM AD-14), 2 x AA batteries
Batteries: IEC R6 (size AA) x 2
Continuous recording time:
* STEREO mode: Using built-in mics at 44.1 kHz/16-bit without headphones connected, About 6 hours using alkaline batteries or about 8 hours using NiMH (2450mAh) batteries
* STAMINA mode: Using built-in mics at 44.1 kHz/16-bit without headphones connected, About 10 hours using alkaline batteries or about 12 hours using NiMH (2450mAh) batteries
Dimensions: 73 (W) \0xD7 157.2 (D) \0xD7 37 (H) mm
Weight: 294 g
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST.
Customs import tax/duty rate chart based on previous imports into Singapore (3%)
|Order Value||Tax (Approx)||Delivered|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.