Zoom H4n Handheld Multitrack Recorder at a Glance
- Multiple inputs, infinite possibilities
- Amazing sound quality
- Loaded with killer practice and playback tools
Most handheld recorders today feature a built-in stereo pair of condenser microphones, but few provide the additional inputs or flexible I/O configuration you get with the Zoom H4n. XLR combo jacks let you plug in a huge selection of gear, including guitars, but more importantly, the H4n lets you choose exactly the inputs you want, so you can mix and match external microphones, instruments, and line-level gear with the built-in microphones. You can even use both external inputs and both onboard mics at once! There's even an advanced multitrack recording mode, which lets you record studio-style overdubs - perfect for laying down new songs, without dragging the band into your studio.
Amazing sound quality
Flexible I/O is only one thing that's made the H4n so popular. What's really impressive is its phenomenal sound quality. Maybe it's the microphones, or maybe it's the H4n's special digitally controlled preamplifier, but whatever the reason, AudioBuy.com.au Australia customers simply rave about how good the H4n sounds. In fact, we've found that the quality and convenience of the H4n have made it real a mainstay in the independent film world. So, not only does the Zoom H4n put studio-style recording in the palm of your hand, it also gives you production-quality audio you can depend on.
Loaded with killer extras and practice tools
So far, we've only covered the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Zoom H4n's advanced functions. In addition to straightforward recording options, the H4n gives you great onboard practice tools, including a phrase trainer, a karaoke-style center cancel function, and a flexible pitch-change option. The H4n also includes 50 amazing effects that you can play with, including guitar amp models. A unique Stamina Mode lets you double your battery life, whereas auto-record and pre-record functions ensure that you never miss an important moment.
Zoom H4n Handheld Multitrack Recorder Features
- All-in-one portable 4-track recording studio that's perfect for music, film sound, and more
- Amazing sound quality lets you record in the field with studio-grade results
- Built-in XY stereo microphones let you record at either 90-degree or 120-degree stereo spreads
- Digitally controlled, high-quality mic preamps give a clear sound with excellent dynamic range
- XLR combo jack inputs let you plug in XLR microphone cables, as well as 1/4" line-level and instrument-level (hi-Z) sources
- Onboard phantom power lets you use any microphone
- Combine both the external inputs and built-in microphones for true 4-track recording
- Large 1.9" LCD makes navigation and operation easy
- 24-bit/96kHz Linear PCM recording for high-quality recording
- Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compatible time stamp and track marker
- Supports MP3 recording for increased recording time
- Built-in reference speaker lets you check your recordings
- Rugged shock-resistant rubberized body can easily withstand routine field use
- Records on SD/SDHC media of up to 32GB (2GB card included) for maximum recording time
- Auto-record and pre-record features ensure that you'll never miss a moment
- Variable speed playback capability for phrase training
- Stamina mode enables nearly 11 hours of continuous battery life
- Onboard mid-side matrix decoder for additional miking possibilities
- Built-in mounting joint for tripod and mic stand mounting
- USB 2.0 port for high-speed file transfer and audio interface capability
- 50 studio effects onboard, including guitar and bass amp modeling
- Low-cut filter reduces handling and wind noise
- Normalizing and file splitting functions provide you with easy in-the-box processing
- Mono mix function lets you check phase and sum down recordings
- Onboard tuner and metronome provide even more handy training functions
- Includes 2GB SD card, wind screen, mic clip adapter, AC adapter, USB cable, protective case, and Cubase LE recording software
- Optional RC4 remote control available
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.