If you use an F8 or F4 Multitrack Field Recorder, the Zoom F-Control mixing control surface provides the control and flexibility you need for on-location recording. Take command with nine 60mm faders and a full set of transport controls. Enjoy tactile control over trim, pan, and track arming and effortlessly monitor your levels with easy-to-read 12-segment LED meters. Track Scene edit buttons for metadata entry make organizing your recordings a piece of cake. You can also connect an external computer keyboard for fast entry of information. Streamline your workflow with three user-programmable buttons and a dedicated time code button. When combined with your F8 or F4, the Zoom F-Control creates a top-shelf mobile recording rig.Maximize the usefulness of your F8 or F4 with intuitive touch control
Connect the F-Control to your Multitrack Field Recorder, and enjoy complete mastery over your recording experience. Nine smooth 60mm faders make adjusting the levels of your individual tracks a breeze. Increase the productivity of your recording and editing sessions with tactile control over transport functions. Take hands-on authority over trim, pan, and track arming with an array of simple controls. Track Scene edit buttons make entering metadata such as "Track Name," "Scene Increment," "Scene Name," "Notes," and "False Take" a breeze. Three user-programmable buttons and a time code button round out the F-Control's controls.Increase your productivity with a streamlined professional on-location audio rig
When we test drove the F-Control here at AudioBuy, it was obvious that it's purpose-built for field recording. It connects to your F8 or F4 with a single USB cable, for a streamlined rig that's ready to record in seconds. Connect your Multitrack Field Recorder's headphone output to the F-Control's headphone input, and you're ready to monitor your audio through the F-Control's headphone jack. You can also connect an external computer keyboard to make entering metadata fast and painless - an essential when you're on location. Powering the F-Control is easy and convenient. Four AA batteries provide enough power for up to 10 hours of operation, or you can power it with a 4-pin Hirose connector and external battery pack. And if you're using an F4, you can even power the F-Control via USB bus power.Includes the following accessories
- 1.5m stereo cable
- 1.5m USB cable
- 4 AA batteries
- Mixing control surface for Zoom F8 and F4 Multitrack Field Recorders
- Take command with 9 60mm faders and transport buttons
- Enjoy tactile control over trim, pan, and track arming
- Monitor your levels with easy-to-read 12-segment LED meters
- Track Scene edit buttons for metadata entry
- Connect an external computer keyboard for fast entry of information
- 3 user-programmable buttons and a dedicated time code button for streamlining your workflow
- Connects to your F8 or F4 with a single USB cable for a clutter-free setup
- 1/4" headphone output for easy monitoring
- Small and light enough to fit into your gear bag or backpack
- 4 AA batteries provide enough power for up to 10 hours of operation
- Can also be powered by a 4-pin Hirose connector and external battery pack or bus power (F4 only)
- Durable metal chassis is purpose-built for on-location recording
|Mix surface for F8 and F4 recorders|
|9 x 60mm|
|1 x 1/4" (headphone in from F series)|
|1 x 1/4" (headphones)|
|2 x Type A (keyboard, F series)|
|4 x AA batteries / 4-pin Hirose connector external power supply / USB (through F4 only)|
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.