The Vertigo Sound VSM-2 is a creative fully analog Mix and Mastering tool. The VSM offers MS, Blending and two sophisticated coloration generators in 2U size.
The VSM-2 is also available in a “basic version” without harmonic generators. This represents a "All In One"-solution for Mastering studios with no more need to invest in mastering consoles, switching devices, monitor controllers, MS En & de-coders etc.
Like all Vertigo Sound products, the VSM-2 is manufactured to the highest industry standards to guarantee the utmost performance and maximum durability. The VSM-2 Mix Satellite (MK2) now comes with new potentiometers. The noise floor is 4dB lower than the already very low noise Mk1 version. All controls are stepped excluding 2nd/3rd Drive (Full Version), Mix, level & shape.
Vertigo Sound VSM2 Mix Satellite MK2 Features
- All analog, latency free processing
- Two fully balanced inserts on XLR offering MS En & DE-coding
- Level compensated MS En & DE-coding
- Insert 1 provides Dry-Wet Mix control "Parallel Compression" for LR and MS
- Insert 2 provides "M&S Stereo Width" control
- Level compensated AFL Solo for M and S-Signal
- All controls can be easily recalled via stepped controls, pointer knobs & fine scales
- Hardwire bypass for all and each processing stage
- Excellent headroom with up to +30dbu at the Ins & Outs
- Level matching of the inputs and outputs
- Fast input and output metering plus various clip leds
- Color coded switch controls for easy intuitive operation
- Superior crafted & anodized front plate in "sun orange" & blue metallic silk screen print
- Two independent stereo coloration circuits
- Stereo & M or S Generation of pure 2nd & 3rd harmonics
- Each coloration generator is independently switchable to M, S or LR
- Excessive harmonic filtering possibilities for each harmonic generator
- RMS LED level control for equal level of harmonic generators
- Unique "Track" mode for processing individual instruments
- Soft & Hard clip switching capability
The VSM-2 a.k.a. Mix Satellite offers plenty of hugely useful functions for mixing and mastering in one unit. Of course in daily studio life, even in the worst case scenario, you won't need all the functions of the VSM-2 at once. Carefully spot the problems you want to fix and choose the appropriate processing technique of the VSM-2.
The Mix Satellite allows you to try different processing strategies without any loss of time!
You can switch between conventional Stereo and MS processing within seconds or you can blend the Mix with the unprocessed signal by dialing only one knob.The Solo M&S Function allows you to listen closely to M or S and to optimize your processing setting!
Technical progress and purity of analogue and digital equipment effectively removed distortion as a stylistic device from the audio engineers' tool repertoire of today.The VSM-2 Harmonic generators allow you to colour, saturate, enhance, compress, limit or distort your program material! Now you are able to put real analog life into "dead sounds" out of the box. All parameters to create your own kind of musical coloration are on the hand with the Mix Satellite VSM-2!
Vertigo Sound VSM2 Mix Satellite MK2 Specifications
- All Ins & Outs electronically balanced
- Dynamic Range: 128 db
- Frequency response: 10 Hz ... 100 kHz (+- 1 db)
- Max. Output Level: + 30 dBu
- THD at +28dbu <= 0,003%
- Signal to Noise Ratio at + 6 dBu = 104 db (20..20 kHz, unweighted, RMS)
- Noise: – 98 dBu (20 Hz – 22 khz – unweighted, RMS) @ 0 db Unity Gain
- Power consumption: max 30 Watts
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.