Record and Share Your Music Tascam's 8-track digital recorder captures CD-quality music to SD/SDHC cards -- a convenient, affordable option for musicians, media hoarders, and recording enthusiasts alike. Making the DP-03SD useable right out of the box, it comes with a 2 GB card.
Once you've figured out what you want to record, point the DP-03SD's stereo pair of built-in condenser mics toward your sound source, and you're ready to go during live performances, practice time, or songwriting sessions. When you want to do some serious recording, whip out your more expensive external microphones and connect them to the DP-03SD's XLR microphone inputs with phantom power.
Eight Tracks of Fun With the DP-03SD, you can easily record two tracks at a time until you fill up all eight slots. Use the built-in tuner and metronome to record your tracks just right, and then edit them with standard commands such as Copy/Paste, Silence, Clone Track, and Undo. Moreover, you can bounce all eight tracks down to one or two, or even import a recording via USB.
The compact digital recorder has 1/4-inch stereo line inputs, a switchable instrument-level input for recording a guitar or bass without a direct box, and an optional three-button footswitch (RC-3F) for control and punch-in operations.
Multi-Effects at Your Fingertips Record, mix, and master, all on the DP-03SD. Each of the eight tracks has its own send to a stereo reverb processor, as well as two-band shelving EQ, taking care of the essentials. After you tweak your mix with the 45 mm faders, pan knobs, reverb, and EQ, you can record it to the dedicated stereo master track, which you can process with mastering effects like EQ and limiting. When you're ready to finalize your work, transfer your mix to a computer over USB 2.0, or through an SD card.
Tascam DP-03SD Digital Portastudio Recorder Features
- 8-track digital compact recorder with microphones, effects, editing and more
- Conveniently records to SD/SDHC Card media -- a 2 GB SD card is included
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones for quick setup and instant recording
- Two XLR microphone inputs with phantom power for connecting your favorite external mics
- 1/4" Stereo line inputs and switchable instrument-level input for guitar/bass direct recording
- Multi-band mastering effects such as EQ and limiting
- 2-band EQ per track
- Internal reverb processor with dedicated send per track
- Built-in chromatic tuner and metronome for precision recording
- Track editing, auto-punch, and bounce features
- Optional RC-3F footswitch offers three switches for punch-in and transport operation
- Compact (11.4" [W] x 2.1" [H] x 8.2" [D]) and lightweight (4 lbs.)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.