The Tamron 14-150mm f/3.5-5.8 Di III Lens is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens that is compatible with the Micro Four Thirds standard. This lens has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 28-300mm, suitable for use in almost any situation, and the lens' compact design makes it a highly portable option for everyday use.
The lens construction integrates two molded-glass aspherical elements and one hybrid aspherical element to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range. Also benefiting the reduction of chromatic aberrations is the inclusion of one LD (low dispersion) glass element, which additionally helps to increase image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity. Also contributing to an impressive image quality is the seven-blade circular diaphragm, which helps to produce an aesthetic out-of-focus quality. Additionally, for use with movie recording is a stepping autofocus motor, which provides fast, quiet, and accurate AF performance.
TAMRON 14-150mm f/3.5-5.8 Di III Camera Lens for Micro Four Thirds C001 Highlights
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 35mm Equivalent: 28-300mm
- One Low Dispersion Glass Element
- Two Molded-Glass Aspherical Elements
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
- Stepping Motor Autofocus System
- Seven-Bladed Circular Diaphragm
- Metal Lens Barrel Construction
In The Box
- Tamron 14-150mm f/3.5-5.8 Di III Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
|Condition||Sealed / New|