Get analog tape delay in a board-friendly size.
For those players that are intrigued by the tape echo concept of the T-Rex Engineering Replicator, but do not feel the need for all the bells and whistles, the Replicator Junior is just the ticket.
Equipped with the same basic circuit as the big unit, you still get all the goodies that a tape echo offers, without spending too much pedalboard real estate or money. We kept the most important controls and features, so it's a no-brainer in use.
A single playback head with three controls for level, feedback and time makes tweaking a set-and-forget affair. It does not get any simpler than this. T-Rex added tap tempo, kill-dry switch and a saturation control, to make the pedal useful in various setups and to make it easy to adjust the unit for optimal sound.
To avoid accidental knob movements, the controls can be pushed in so they sit flush with the top of the enclosure.
Dive into a very special world of reels, rollers, motors and the unmistakable sound of a true tape echo that's ever so slightly uneven, lo-fi and unpredictable.
- True, 100% analog tape echo pedal
- Single playback head
- Controls for saturation, effect level, feedback and time
- Tap tempo footswitch
- Push-in knobs avoids unwanted movement
- Made in Denmark
- Input impedance @ 1KHz: 500K ohm
- Output impedance @ 1KHz: 1K ohm
- Power supply (included): 12V DC, center negative
- Current draw @ 12V DC: 200mA
- Maximum input signal V p-p: 8.7V p-p (12dBu)
- External connectors: input, output, DC inlet
- Controls: delay time, feedback, delay level, saturation, kill dry
- Pedal size incl. knobs: 3.15 x 6.85 x 6.89 in. (80 x 174 x 175 mm)
- Weight: 3.19 lb. (1.45 kg)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.