The Suhr Jack Rabbit is a high quality analog pedal that delivers a wide variety of tremolo effects - from warm wobble to whacked out. It features simple control over tempo by incorporating both tap, and strum tempo modes. It's modulation rate spans from 1Hz to 20Hz and utilizes a tempo subdivision switch. The Jack Rabbit Tremolo is housed in a sturdy, aluminum enclosure for maximum protection from abuse. It can be remote controlled via the FX Link jack.
Like all Suhr pedals, the Jack Rabbit Tremolo is True Bypass and can be powered from 9-18Vdc, drawing low current for extended battery life. It is protected from both over voltage and reverse voltage.
Tempo Subdivision Switch
Jack Rabbit features quarter note, eighth note, and quarter note triplet subdivisions.
Jack Rabbit features an easy to tweak layout which includes Rate, Level, Waveform, and Depth controls.
Suhr Jack Rabbit Guitar Pedal Controls
- Rate: Controls the speed of the tremolo effect, from 1Hz to 20Hz
- Level: Controls the output level of the pedal, from +0dB to +14dB
- Depth: Controls the depth of the tremolo effect
- Waveform: Selects the modulation waveform which includes Sine, Square, Triangle, Reverse Ramp, and Ramp
The internal 9V battery is monitored at both power up and during use. The user will be alerted when the battery voltage becomes low. When the battery becomes too low to reliably operate the pedal, True Bypass is activated.
Suhr Jack Rabbit Guitar Pedal Specifications
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 600 ohm
- Power Connector: 9Vdc, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm
- Operating Voltage: 5V to 18V (nominal 9V)
- Maximum Voltage: 20Vdc
- Reverse Battery Protection: yes
- Over Voltage Protection: yes
- Current Consumption: < 20mA
- Estimated Battery Life: 25 – 50 hours continuous use
- Dimensions: 2.50" Width x 4.50" Depth x 1.25" Height
- Weight: 0.75 pound
- FxLink Connector: 1/8" stereo
- FxLink max Voltage: 3.3Vdc
- Shield -> Tip: Activate on/off
- Shield -> Ring: External Tap
- ROHS Compliant: Yes
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.