Artillery is now available as version 2.3 and supports all 64systems. In addition to that, Artillery now comes as a standalone application that turns your computer into an effect keyboard. Use it anywhere you want without the need of a VST/AU/RTAS compatible sequencer. The standalone also provides some useful features like the audio player and recorder. With the new "Check for Updates" function all Sugar Bytes Products are up to date with just one click.
The Artillery concept is as simple as effective: Effects are assigned to keyzones and can be triggered with MIDI notes in an intuitive and extremely flexible way. This way you are able to perform hair-raising sequences, and playfully put the effects you want in the places you want, whenever you want.
Artillery 2 now provides 28 innovative effects and unlimited creative possibilities: turn an EQ into a multiband comp with a set of envelope followers, let a looper scratch its buffer using a stepseq, play pitched delaytimes on the keyboard, or let ringmodulator´s pitches jam along the
transients of your audio signals. Even a vocoder with internal synth is included.
Use Artillery 2 to do magic with your tracks or live signals on stage, in your VST/AU/RTAS compatible DJ software or in your studio setup.
Artillery 2 received the 'Innovation-Award’ by Computer Music.
- Artillery is a multi effect: Effects are assigned to keyboard zones and enabled with midi notes
- Universal Modulator: Each effect parameter has its own modulation engine containing LFO, Envelope, Envelope Follower and Step Sequencer.
- Key Track: The note position inside the effect zone can control parameters.
- Mix Envelope: Each effect has an envelope for Dry/Wet Control.
You are purchasing a downloadable version of this product. After ordering, you will receive download information, serial numbers and registration information via email usually within a few hours or less.
Software is non-returnable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
|Condition||Sealed / New|