The magical combination of tremolo and reverb is the earliest example of a perfect guitar effects marriage. First pioneered within historic amplifiers of the 1960s, this harmonious coexistence has made it's way onto countless records and performances—from early surf, swampy bayou blues, spaghetti westerns, film noir soundtracks, to modern day indie rock. There are certain things in life that just belong together—the blend of tremolo and reverb create the perfect pair.
Given this storied history, there was no doubt that Strymon wanted to develop a studio-class effects pedal that delivers this classic combination. They carefully studied our favorite classic tremolo and reverb circuits, examined the sonic complexities, and faithfully accounted for every detail in our hand-crafted algorithms. The Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb pedal harnesses the complete power of a SHARC DSP to authentically exhibit these details.
Flint gives you the soothing, pulsating, and hypnotic effects that were pioneered in vintage amplifier tremolo circuits, along with three classic and completely unique reverb algorithms. You get the sonically complex '61 Harmonic Tremolo, the swampy and sultry '63 Power Tube Tremolo, and the sharp and balanced '65 Photocell Tremolo. You also get the classic '60s Spring Tank Reverb, the inventive '70s Electronic Plate Reverb, and the nostalgic '80s Hall Rack Reverb.
With eight parameters to tweak, you get extensive control over the tremolo and reverb characteristics. Go from splashy, pulsing twang, to throbbing, swampy blues, all the way to ambient, trembling, and serene reverberated pads. Couple that with true bypass, and a high quality analog front end and output section, and you have yourself the history of tremolo and reverb in a pedal-board friendly format.
Strymon Flint Tremolo & Reverb Guitar Pedal Features
- Three hand crafted tremolo algorithms faithfully deliver classic tremolo experiences: '61 Harmonic Tremolo, '63 Power Tube Tremolo, '65 Photocell Tremolo
- Three distinct reverb algorithms: '60s Spring Tank Reverb, '70s Electronic Reverb, '80s Hall Rack Reverb
- Two tremolo adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Intensity, Speed
- Three reverb adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Decay, Color, Mix Four "hidden" knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Tremolo Boost/Cut, Reverb Boost/Cut, Effect Order, Tap Subdivision
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
- Stereo output
- Tremolo Bypass and Reverb Bypass foot-switches
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of either an expression pedal (for selectable control over any knob parameter), external tap pedal (for remote tap tremolo), or Favorite switch (to save a Favorite preset)
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115db typical signal to noise
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Analog dry path (when Reverb only is engaged)
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable "trails" mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply, 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight black anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.