The Sterling by Music Man "St. Vincent" model features a perfectly balanced African mahogany body, a rock-maple neck with a bent steel vintage style tremolo and an oversized 4+2 headstock, for a perfect combination of style, balance, versatility and playability.
- Model: STV60
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Color: Vincent Blue
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
- Pickguard: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 9.5" (24cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Narrow
- Neck Width: 1.65"(42mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Custom St. Vincent Inlays
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 5-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HHH
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
|Condition||Sealed / New|