Finding a location for making high quality band or ensemble recordings has got a whole lot easier with the UR44C. With multiple high-quality inputs/outputs, professional-grade components, DSP effects and flexible use with computer or iOS device, all wrapped up in a compact, roadworthy package, anywhere is now your recording studio.Write and record songs with your friends
Gather your friends to produce music in exceptional quality with the UR44C, a rugged, portable audio interface that features flexible inputs and professional-level 32-bit/192 kHz recording quality. Four state-of-the-art D-PRE microphone preamps will capture your vocals and acoustic instruments in stunning detail, while Hi-Z and line inputs, plus MIDI In/Out, allow an entire group to be recorded, capturing the unique vibe of an ensemble performance. With two independent headphone outputs, latency-free monitoring with effects and Cubase AI recording software included, the UR44C is your key to producing great grooves together.Make great band recordings — everywhere
Studio time is expensive, as all bands know, but with the UR44C you can record in your rehearsal space, on stage and indeed anywhere, while not compromising on audio quality. Its rugged but compact, lightweight construction mean it can be taken anywhere and you can use it with both Windows/Macintosh computers and iOS devices. It can even be powered by an iPad Pro or a pocket-sized USB power pack. With onboard DSP effects and plenty of outputs for re-amping, it’s your perfect portable partner for recording on location, then mixing elsewhere.Take your sound to the stage
The UR44C is a great onstage partner. As well as its rugged, road-ready construction and high-quality, reliable performance, you can use its multiple outputs for click and backing tracks. Mix your live input, via the UR44C’s mic, Hi-Z and line inputs, with playback from the included Cubase AI, another DAW or an iOS recording app and use the MIDI In/Out to incorporate a wide range of hardware and trigger sounds from your VST instruments. It all means you can deliver a full performance, no matter if you’re a solo artist or the member of the band making sure that all backing tracks are played reliably.
- The industry-leading converters used in the UR-C series deliver exceptional audio quality, thanks to a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz with 32-bit resolution. High-quality conversion is a crucial first step to a great audio production and, with the UR-C interfaces, Steinberg’s designers invested a huge amount of time, effort and meticulous research in choosing the very best combination of components for outstanding analog to digital conversion. In addition to the great build quality of the UR series, the sound quality of the UR-C models has been refined by carefully adjusting components and incorporating 32-bit converters. These set a new standard for precisely and transparently capturing the subtlest nuances of every recorded signal, ensuring even the tiniest audio detail is maintained throughout the entire production process.
- The UR-C series features D-PRE preamps, offering stellar recording quality unmatched in this price class. Yamaha’s highly acclaimed D-PRE preamps deliver truly transparent and beautifully detailed sound. A sumptuously detailed high end, immaculate dynamic response and rich, rounded low frequencies are the hallmarks of D-PRE, a very special, class-leading preamp which has been praised by industry professionals and media alike ever since its introduction. And to faithfully capture and replay that warm, transparent sound, the UR-Cs feature AD and DA conversion stages with up to 32-bit/192 kHz resolution.
- Our UR-Cs are compatible with all major audio software supporting the ASIO, Core Audio or WDM standard, providing a fully integrated, DSP-based monitoring setup wherever you are and with whichever DAW you use. Integrating seamlessly with Cubase and almost any other DAW, UR-Cs deliver latency-free monitoring with DSP-powered FX, via the onboard SSP3 DSP chip and latest dspMixFx technology.
- With built-in DSPs, UR-C interfaces provide zero-latency monitoring with effects for every DAW, with straightforward control of all routings and settings. Powered by Yamaha’s custom-designed SSP3 DSP chip, you can enjoy all the benefits of dspMixFx technology. This offers latency-free monitoring, together with the highly acclaimed REV-X reverb, the Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics for users of any DAW software. When using Cubase, all of the advanced monitoring capabilities are fully integrated into the application’s GUI by True Integrated Monitoring technology and users can choose to control the monitoring capabilities either from Cubase or the dspMixFx application, while the dspMixFx UR-C mixing application allows control of all effects when the interface is used with any other audio software.
- The Loopback function of the UR-Cs offers an easy way of streaming performances live to the Internet. Often used by hosts of live online broadcasts, when the function is active, incoming audio signals to the UR-C (such as microphone, guitar or line source) are merged with the signal coming from audio playback software like Cubase or another DAW inside the computer. The merged signal will then be sent back to the computer for online streaming via your software of choice. And with the onboard effects of the UR-Cs you can tweak your sound, for example adding some reverb when doing online karaoke.
- All UR-C audio interfaces are equipped with a MIDI I/O port to connect any MIDI device, making them extremely flexible for studio recording. Many studios and musicians still use MIDI input devices, classic sound modules, samplers and more as an integral part of their signature sound. The MIDI I/O on the UR-C series means that you can combine the latest audio interface technology with any MIDI device to ensure every aspect of your sound is just as you want it.
- UR-C interfaces feature the USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed standard, which provides fast, reliable and seamless connectivity to Mac and PC computers, as well as iOS devices. Together with the enhanced low latency delivered by our newly designed SSP3 chip and latest, most refined drivers, the UR-C series gives you peace of mind wherever you are recording. Also being compatible with USB 2.0 standard, you can enjoy the benefits of enhanced low latency with computers that do not provide a USB 3 connection.
- Built to the most exacting standards, with a robust metal casing, the UR-Cs are rugged enough to withstand all the rigors of the road. Location recording, or just transporting your gear from one place to another, always comes with the risk of bumps, bangs, drops or scrapes. The exceptional build quality of these interfaces means you don’t need to worry about the journey — they are tough enough to ensure that, when you set up to record, the high-quality internal components will work perfectly every time.
- dspMixFx Remote Bridge is a Windows/Macintosh computer application which allows you to control the DSP functions of a connected UR44C or UR816C wirelessly from an iOS device using dspMixFx iOS, when connected to the same wireless LAN. By using the Remote Bridge a singer or musician can easily adjust the DSP monitor settings from the recording booth.
- Combining UR-C units with an iOS audio application such as Steinberg’s Cubasis for iPad, provides you with a fully mobile audio recording solution. All UR-C interfaces automatically switch to Class Compliant (CC) mode when connected to an iPad or iPhone and the UR22C and UR44C can even be bus powered by the USB-C equipped iPad Pro models. With Steinberg’s Cubasis iPad app or other iOS audio apps, UR-Cs offer an effortlessly intuitive production experience on iPad or iPhone.
- Connection Type: USB Type-C
- Design: Desktop (2/3 19“, 1HU)
- Casing: Full-metal casing
- Power supply: USB Type-C bus-powered, External 12 V AC adaptor (Yamaha PA-150B)
- AD/DA: 32 bit
- Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz
- Dynamic range input: 102 [dB]
- Total number of Inputs: 6
- Total number of indiviudal outputs: 4
- Total number of Outputs: 6
- Microphone preamp: D-PRE
- Microphone inputs: 4
- Inputs with line level: 4
- Inputs with HI-Z: 2
- Analoge inputs TRS: 2
- Analog input Combo: 4
- Analog output TRS: 6
- Phantom power: 4
- Headphone: With dedicated volume control
- Headphones outputs: 2
- Digital In ADAT: 0
- Digital Out ADAT: 0
- Digital In S/PDIF Optical: 0
- Digital In AES/EBU RS422: 0
- Digital Out S/PDIF Optical: 0
- Digital Out AES/EBU RS422: 0
- Monitoring: Latency free monitoring with FX
- Onboard DSP: SSP 3
- Weight: 1500 g
- Width: 252 mm
- Height: 47 mm
- Depth: 159 mm
- Operating systems (Mac): macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina
- Operating systems (Windows): Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Operating systems (iOS): iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13
- Port: USB Type-C, USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- CPU minimum: Intel Core i-series multicore processor 2 GHz or faster, or AMD equivalent processor
- RAM minimum : 2 GB
- Hard disk free space: 1200 MB
- Display resolution recommended: 1280 x 800
- Internet connection for: account sign up and product registration, additional downloads, driver and tools, manuals and instructions, license activation, installer download
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.