SURFEREQ is a ground-breaking pitch-tracking equalizer plug-in that tracks a monophonic instrument or vocal and moves the selected bands with the music.
Synthesizer filters can track the pitch to maintain the timbre of the sound throughout the instrument's voices. However, sound equalizers have always been static. While being effective for broad tone-shaping and room resonance correction, standard EQs do a poor job at maintaining the vocal or instrument's timbre as the music changes.
SURFEREQ tracks the pitch of a monophonic instrument or a vocal source and can adapt its bands' frequencies relative to the music in real-time, maintaining the natural harmonic balance of the sound source and making it possible to shape the source's timbre relative to the notes being played.
SURFEREQ follows the pitch of a monophonic instrument or vocal in real-time and can adjust any of its bands accordingly, thus "Surfing" the sound waves.
Any of SURFEREQ's seven bands can be set to SURF mode to track the pitch of the instrument or vocal source and adjust its frequency relative to the notes being played.
Furthermore, SURFEREQ's pitch can be controlled via MIDI notes, allowing its EQ bands to be played using a keyboard, thus creating a unique timbre-shaping musical instrument.
We've made every effort to preserve the size, energy and transients of the sound source while developing SURFEREQ's filters algorithms (No cookbook EQs here!). SURFEREQ's analog-like, asymmetric filters sound natural even when pushed to extremes.
In addition to the HIGH-PASS, LOW-PASS, SHELF and BELL-shaped filters, we've developed a unique, four-mode HARMONIC FILTER which enables to control the entire harmonic series of an instrument using just a single band of EQ.
One of the biggest challenges in designing a real-time pitch-detection algorithm is avoiding octave errors while keeping the algorithm efficient enough for real-time processing. We've spent over a year researching and meticulously developing an accurate, real-time pitch-detection engine with virtually no octave errors.
- Groundbreaking pitch-tracking equalizer
- Original asymmetric, morphing EQ algorithms
- Innovative Harmonic Filter
- Side-chain input enabling external pitch detection
- Spectral Gate (normal and reversed)
- 3-mode MIDI control, including an innovative EQ Instrument mode
- Zero-latency mode
- Spectrum analyzer and Spectral Level Meters
- 64-bit internal processing
- Mac: Intel Core CPU, 2GB RAM, macOS 10.7 or higher
- Windows: Intel Core CPU, 2GB RAM, graphics card supporting OpenGL 2.1, Windows 7 or higher
- Plug-in formats: AAX, Audio Unit, VST, VST3
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager (iLok USB key is not required)
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
|Condition||Sealed / New|