Borrowing the same award-winning microphone preamplifiers found on their 744T digital portable interface, the Sound Devices USBPre 2 provides one of the highest quality portable interfaces available for both Mac and Windows computers. The USBPre 2 is equipped with a pair of fully discrete, transistor-based XLR inputs and impressively lucid 24-bit converters that are capable of up to 192kHz sample rates. Additional inputs for line-level sources and consumer audio electronics, as well as S/PDIF optical Toslink digital devices are also available. A 23-segment, multicolor LED meter provides you with the essential feedback you need to keep an eye on your levels, and are an invaluable asset when using the USBPre 2 as a standalone preamp and A-to-D converter.Sound Devices USBPre 2 Microphone Interface Features at a Glance
- Extended bandwidth, low-noise microphone preamplifiers with 48 V phantom, limiters, highpass filters, and 15dB pad
- Dynamic range greater than 114dB (in 24-bit operation)
- Flat 10Hz to 40kHz (@96kHz SR) audio bandwidth with very low distortion
- Each input individually selectable between microphone, line, and aux level signals (both channels selected simultaneously for S/PDIF connections)
- Precision, 23-segment, multicolor LED peak/VU meter, selectable between input and output sources
- High-output headphone amplifier can drive a wide range of headphones
- Balanced outputs on XLR connectors with dedicated level control can be used to drive line- or mic-level inputs
- Mix control enables zero-delay monitoring of source audio, computer audio, or a mix of both source and computer audio for multitrack recording or computer telephony
- Phono (RCA) jacks connect Aux Output to external loudspeakers or preamplifiers
- Bus powering via USB for convenient, single-cable connection to the computer
- In Stand-Alone mode the USBPre 2 operates as a microphone preamplifier and analog-to-digital converter
- Hardware loop-through for test & measurement to send computer audio directly back to an input
- High-strength extruded aluminum chassis
- Mac OS X 10.4+, Windows XP/Vista/7, and Linux, class-compliant audio device
- Additional features controlled by hardware DIP switches on the back panel
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.