Use the Sound Devices PIX-DOCK SATA to Thunderbolt dock to make lightning-fast data transfers from your PIX-CADDY to your Thunderbolt-equipped computer! You can use the PIX-DOCK with the PIX-CADDY (connected to SATA I/II drives) or the PIX-CADDY 2 (connected to SATA I/II/III drives). You'll be able to transfer your files at lightning-fast speed (up to 10GB/s), giving you more time to focus on the rest of your production project. A six-foot Thunderbolt cable is included with the PIX-DOCK SATA to Thunderbolt dock.
Sound Devices PIX-DOCK SATA to Thunderbolt Dock Features
- SATA to Thunderbolt dock for use with PIX-CADDY (SATA I/II) or PIX-CADDY 2 (SATA I/II/III)
- Fast data transfers mean more time to focus on your project, not your hard drives
- For use with any ThunderBolt-equipped computer
- Provides power and data over a single cable
- Securely latches to PIX-CADDY
- 6' Thunderbolt cable included
- Weighted base for stability
Transfer your video data fast, with the Sound Devices PIX-DOCK!
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
|Condition||Sealed / New|