The Sound Devices 744T digital 4-track recorder gives you a compact, file-based solution for easy and effective field recording applications. The 744T is capable of writing and reading uncompressed PCM audio at 16 or 24 bits, with sample rates between 32 and 192kHz. Compressed MP3 audio playback is also supported. The addition of timecode functionality, high-quality preamps, and two recording media (hard drive and Compact Flash) means you record and play back a huge amount of pristine audio just about anywhere with the 744T.Sound Devices 744T Digital File-based 4-track Recorder at a Glance
- Two recording media
- Time code
- Uncompressed and compressed write and read functions
- Portable and compact for field recording
The Sound Devices 744T comes with both a hard drive and Compact Flash recording media for great flexibility and storage options.Time code
The implementation of a time code function makes the 744T ready for any recording job - from over-the-shoulder to cart-based production. This is an invaluable feature for just about any video application involving audio, and this professional feature comes standard with the 744T.Uncompressed and compressed write and read functions
The 744T writes and reads uncompressed PCM audio at 16 or 24 bits, with sample rates between 32kHz and 192kHz. Compressed (MP3) audio playback from 64 kb/s to 320 kb/s is also supported. Whether you need premium sound quality for pristine sound capture, or you need to record a high quantity of audio files, these features make the 744T a versatile tool.Portability and compact design
Field recording can be demanding, requiring compact and lightweight gear that functions as a "studio outside the studio." The 744T's compact design, as well as its removable, rechargeable battery, high-quality built-in preamps, and flexible mic and line inputs, gives you the kind of durable, great-sounding recording tool you need to make amazing and effective recordings in the field. The 744T also easily interconnects to Windows and Mac systems via FireWire for convenient data transfer and backup.Sound Devices 744T Digital File-based 4-track Recorder Features
- Two-channels of Sound Devices next-generation microphone preamps with phantom power, limiters, and highpass filters
- Channel 3 and 4 line-level inputs on TA3 connectors
- Two-channel, balanced mic/line level outputs on TA3 connectors
- Input-to-track assignment with 256 possible routing combinations
- Records to internal 250GB hard drive, removable Compact Flash, or both storage media
- AES3 (XLR) or AES3id (unbalanced AES on BNC) digital inputs and AES3id outputs
- Programmable, sunlight-viewable LED level metering
- WAV or BWF format, mono or poly files, uncompressed PCM audio
- 24-bit or 16-bit (with or without dither) and sampling at 32kHz-192kHz
- Ultra-stable Ambient time code circuitry, tuneable to <0.2 PPM accuracy with all relevant TC rates
- MP3 playback capability
- FireWire (IEEE-1394) port for high-speed data transfer to computers
- 6-pin modular C. Link serial input and output for unit linking and future control and expansion
- Removable Li-on rechargeable battery compatible with Sony M- and L-mount Li-on batteries
- 10-18VDC external input powers and charges on-board battery
- Compact aluminum/stainless steel chassis for exceptional durability and light weight
- Internal sampling frequency: 32, 44.1, 48, 48.048, 88.2, 96, 96.096, 176.4, 192kHz
- External sampling frequency: 32-192kHz via word clock input
- Internal Data Path and Processing: 32 bit, 192dB dynamic range
- A/D, D/A converters: 24 bit, 192kHz sample rate maximum
- A/D dynamic range: 114dB, A-weighted bandwidth; 110dB, 20Hz - 22kHz bandwidth
The Sound Devices 744T digital 4-track is a compact, effective, and great-sounding field recording solution!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.