Get rid of troubling noise with the Sonnox DeNoiser plug-in. This restoration-favorite tool features advanced algorithms for helping you get rid of unwanted, for good. There are separate DeHisser, Detect, and Remove sections for an intuitive workflow. And with a effective automatic, freeze, and manual modes, you have a lot of control over just what sort of noise you remove, making sure what's supposed to be there stays there. Previously only available in the first-class Sonnox Restore bundle, the power of DeNoiser is now available solo for RTAS, VST and AU use.Sonnox - a heritage of no-compromise excellence
The Sonnox design team traces its roots back to the development of the legendary Oxford OXF-R3 recording console of the 1990s, which found a home in leading studios worldwide. As audio production shifted towards digital workstations, the OXF-R3 sparked a series of software developments starting with the Oxford EQ and Dynamics plug-ins. In short order, the expanding Oxford Plug-in family garnered a reputation among top engineers for their no-compromise sonic excellence and intuitive user interfaces.Sonnox DeNoiser Plug-in Features at a Glance
- Audio processing and restoration plug-in
- High performance noise removal using advanced algorithms
- Separate DeHisser, Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution FFT of input signal showing noise profile
- Efficient DeHisser for preparation before wide-band noise reduction
- Detector noise profile can be set to automatic, freeze or manual
- Noise threshold/reduction controllable in frequency bands using adjustable bias curve
- Two audition modes, including the option to listen to the removed noise
- Warmth control for sweetening after noise removal
- Make-up gain for true A/B comparisons
- Mac/PC, RTAS, VST or AU
Get unwanted noise out of your hair with the Sonnox DeNoiser plug-in!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.