Best suited for sound creation on headphones.
Sonarworks high-definition studio headphone calibration is one of the first tools to enable mixing and mastering on headphones with confidence. An accuracy previously not achievable with hardware tools alone. In addition to a highly precise frequency response, the Sonarworks plug-in allows mixing and mastering engineers to control the sound reference and emulate the sound of other headphones or speakers. This feature is useful for double-checking how the mix would sound on other systems.
The plug-in also allows for a consistent sound across many studio rigs. This helps tremendously when collaborating over distance. The software also enables you to take your reference sound wherever you are – bring your headphones, your laptop and you’re ready to work without missing anything. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your headphones, so you can trust that you hear your mix accurately. Bring reference sound wherever. Finally be confident that the music you create or edit will sound good wherever it's played.
- Remove unwanted coloration from headphones
- Reference sound combined with true zero latency processing
- Calibration profiles, predefined simulations and filter modes for every usecase
- AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST formats
Focus on your music and less about your setup, order Reference 4 today!SPECIFICATIONS Reference 4 Headphone Edition includes:
- Reference 4 DAW plug-in - Reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Reference 4 Systemwide - Apply calibration to all outgoing audio via system driver
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.