When used with the 4- and 8-channel input modules, and if required, a microphone preamp module(s), the X-Rack becomes a compact, high-end mixer solution, with mix insert and insert sum points (provided on two 25-pin D-Sub connectors), mono compatibility check, and metering of the master out.
As a control room module, provision is available for connection of two pairs of monitor speakers and also provides dedicated controls for level, dim and cut.
Note! The Solid State Logic X-Rack Master Bus Module operates in conjunction with the X-Rack Mic Pre Amp, along with the eight- and four-input X-Rack Line Return modules
- Compact stereo monitor section for X-Rack with multiple routing and mixing options
- Provides the mix amps and outputs for the X-Rack's internal mix, record and solo/AFL buses
- The mix bus includes a balanced insert point immediately before the mix level control
- The record bus provides a direct path to a DAW (or any other recorder), allowing the mix bus to be used to provide a monitor mix while recording one or more inputs via the record bus
- Two sets of stereo loudspeaker outputs plus a headphone amplifier are provided. The headphone socket is driven by a fixed gain amplifier immediately post the "level" control and is un-affected by the loudspeaker "alt" switch
- If one of the "solo" switches on any other X-Rack modules is active, the "solo" LED illuminates and the AFL bus is switched to the monitor output in place of the selected signal
- Provides dedicated controls for level, dim and cut
- The monitor section controls can be controlled remotely using MIDI controller commands from any MIDI controller
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.