In applications that require high channel counts, which cannot compromise audio quality, the MX4 offers a flexible and versatile solution. It acts as a large format SSL console for "in the box" workflows. The multi-client software mixer enables you to send separate or duplicate mixes to several DAW audio applications, create individual headphone and monitor mixes, make custom "Mix Minus" feeds to suit different broadcasting situations, etc. You can build custom mixers to suit specific needs with mono, stereo, and 5.1 channels with any routing and bus architecture necessary.
You are provided with "console grade" SSL plug ins that run off of the integrated DSP processor without taxing your host computer. The included SSL Channel EQ is a 4-band parametric EQ with SSL's E and G series console characteristics. The SSL Channel Dynamics is a completely transparent compressor/gate/expander. The SSL Stereo Bus Compressor is none other than the beloved stereo bus compressor from the G Series of consoles. The MX4 also supports all SSL Soundscope DSP format plug ins.
Solid State Logic MX4 PCIe Interface Specs
- 128 channel MADI digital audio interface over fiber optic MADI
- Multi-client SSL software mixer
- DSP powered SSL processing plug-ins
- SSL 'PCIe-Core Audio Pipeline' drivers
- Multi client drivers - multiple audio applications appear in the mixer and access the I/O simultaneously
- Very high channel count, high sample rate recording & playback
- 2 x 64 channel optical MADI ports on half-length PCIe card
- 1 x wordclock connector (software controlled as input or output)
- Near zero latency (4 samples) delivers ideal monitoring environment
- Full Automatic Delay Compensation (ADC) for VST plug-ins, I/O's and external processing/conversion delays
- Combine with SSL Alpha-Link audio format converters to create complete audio I/O solutions
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.