When it comes to recording kick drum, percussion, piano, vibes, or other low-frequency sound sources, the Shure Beta 91A will be your go-to microphone. Able to capture the critical attack and punch of any such instrument, the Beta 91A half-cardioid boundary condenser mic offers the right specs to get the job done right, in a design that sits well and looks great on stage and off.
Shure's Beta 91A sports an updated microphone capsule with an integrated preamplifier and handy XLR connection, with a versatile frequency response specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. Even at high SPLs, the mic will deliver superior sound quality wherever you need it -- it handles a max SPL of 151 dB!
Get bassy! Designed to capture the strength and punch of kick drums and traditional low-frequency applications, the Beta 91A is a half-cardioid boundary condenser microphone, offering the most gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound possible. In other words, the mic captures anything right in front of it while rejecting sounds from all sides except the front. When you place the Beta 91A in front of your kick drum, the kick comes through loud and clear, without being muddied by other ambient sounds from the room.
Its frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz gives you a wide dynamic range to work with, even in high-SPL environments, while a convenient two-position Frequency Contour switch makes it easy to get the perfect level of attack and clarity for the application at hand. Flip the switch to the Flat Response setting for a more natural sound, or kick it into the Low-Mid scoop setting to get a stronger punch with additional high-frequency attack.
In a slim, low-profile design, the Shure Beta 91A sports an integrated preamp and XLR connector, so you can set it and forget it on stage or in the studio. No external mounting or accessories or required -- just plug it in and enjoy nothing but high-quality sound. When not in use, keep the mic in its included zippered pouch.
- Half-cardioid boundary electret condenser microphone
- Ideal for capturing kick drums and other low-frequency instruments
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface) provides max gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Low-profile design minimizes stage clutter
- Integrated preamplifier and XLR connector for faster setup
- Frequency response tailored for kick-drum/low-frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high-SPL environments
- 2-Position Frequency Contour Switch lets you customize your level of attack and clarity
- Flat Response setting offers a natural sound in most applications
- "Low-Mid scoop" setting provides a strong low-frequency "punch" with plenty of higher frequency attack
- Requires no external mounting or accessories
- For easy setup, it has a 3-pin, male, balanced XLR connector
- Ships with a zippered pouch for storage and transport
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.