The Roland TD-50 sound module includes all-new kit sounds to inspire your best grooves and performances. Drums and cymbals are presented in stunning high resolution thanks to the Prismatic Sound Modeling engine, and with a level of expressiveness that even past V-Drums have been unable to touch. You can tailor the size and composition of each piece on your kit, or import your own libraries at will via SDHC cards. Then season to taste with onboard room reverb, compression, saturation, and EQ. You can even save snapshots of your kits to A/B any changes you make before committing.
Stereo XLR and 8 TRS direct outs give the TD-50 professional output options for the stage and studio. And an internal metronome and looper make this drum module an essential practice tool.
Roland V-Drums TD-50 Sound Module
- Build your dream kit with Roland's Prismatic Sound Modeling engine
- Import custom libraries at will
- Scrap or store kit changes with Snapshot
- Practice and perform like never before
- Take control of the way you I/O
- Record 10 channels of multitrack audio over USB
Build your dream kit with Roland's Prismatic Sound Modeling engine
V-Drums are the undisputed kings of digital drum shaping. And with the TD-50's Prismatic Sound Modeling engine, you can expect nuance and realism like never before. The TD-50's every onboard kit is crafted to sound great without tweaks. But for those times when you need a custom kit for a particular performance, Prismatic Sound Modeling has you covered. You have control over each drum shell's thickness and overtones. Each cymbal's size and thickness. You can even control virtual mic placement to dial in the right amount of natural ambience. Once you've found your sound, sweeten kick, snare, or toms with 30 types of built-in FX, including smooth multiband compression and saturation.
Import custom libraries at will
Whether you're modeling your acoustic kit or copping the latest Slate samples, Roland makes it easy to incorporate these sounds into your V-Drum TD-50. High-capacity SDHC cards let you create an arsenal of custom libraries and call them up on your V-Drums at will.
Scrap or store kit changes with Snapshot
Tone tweakers abound here at AudioBuy. What we love about the Roland V-Drums TD-50 sound module is that you can edit kits to your heart's content without committing. Use the Snapshot feature to quickly A/B the before and after. And if you like what you've done, save it. If not, scrap it and start over.
Practice and perform like never before
With its sophisticated brushed black finish to its expressive kit sounds, the TD-50 is built for the stage. But you may be surprised to learn what a difference the TD-50 can make to your practice hours. Jam along to the TD-50's built-in metronome to practice septuplets and strengthen your internal click. Or loop a groove and solo over it to build your lick vocabulary. What's neat is you can record yourself playing to a click or backing track right onto an SDHC card. This is a handy way to track ideas and share with bandmates.
Take control of the way you I/O
The versatility of the TD-50 is fully seen in its flexible in and outs. Send drum kits pre-mixed to your FOH engineer using balanced stereo XLR outs, or directly into your home stereo speaker system with unbalanced stereo 1/4" outs. And if you've got mixer channels to spare, send your kick, snare, toms, and cymbals separately via balanced 1/4" direct outs for individual treatment and level control. MIDI in/out even lets you track your performance and replace sounds at a later time.
Record 10 channels of multitrack audio over USB
AudioBuy drummers love our eDrums for home recording. And with the Roland V-Drum TD-50 module, you can do it all over USB - no interface required. You get your 10 main output channels in glorious 96kHz. This means you can enjoy studiophile drum recording, even in your apartment, at any time of day.
Roland V-Drums TD-50 Sound Module Features
- Sophisticated brushed black finish begs to be seen and touched
- Supports the latest Roland digital triggers: PD-140DS, CY-18DR
- Prismatic Sound Modeling engine is the new standard in electronic kit shaping:
- All-new kit sounds to inspire great performances
- Adjust each drum's shell depth and overtones
- Control each cymbal's size and thickness,
- Tailor room response with adjustable virtual overhead mics
- Send any of 30 onboard FX to individual drums and cymbal - EQ, reverb, saturation, multiband compression, EQ, delay, etc.
- Import custom drum libraries with SDHC cards
- Practice along to loops or click tricks, then save sessions via SDHC
- USB multitracking - record 10 channels of multitrack audio to Mac or PC at 96kHz
- Snapshot lets you A/B kit changes before you commit to them
- MIDI in/out captures performances and lets you changes kits later
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone outputs
- 1/8" aux input lets you jam along to your phone or laptop
- 3 digital trigger inputs
- 16 analog trigger inputs: 6 drums, 6 cymbals, 4 aux
- 8 balanced 1/4" direct outs for individual treatment and level control
- Send pre-mixed audio via balanced stereo XLR or unbalanced stereo 1/4"
- Drum pads not included
Discover a new level of electronic expression with the Roland V-Drums TD-50!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.