Generations of keyboard players here at AudioBuy have sworn by Roland synths, and the next-gen System-8 delivers all the sounds we've known and loved for decades. At the core of this awesome synthesizer is Roland's Analog Circuit Behavior engine, fueling three oscillators across eight voices, all loaded with filters, effects, and a massive array of modulation options. In addition to its amazing internal sound engine, Plug-out technology lets you load up completely different synth engines — Jupiter-8 and JUNO-106 Plug-outs included — and you can switch between three models on the fly. Talk about killer sound flexibility! Top it off with an interface that's both classic and futuristic, split and layered synths, an integrated vocoder, and much more. The System-8 offers everything a keyboard player could ask for.Next-gen Analog Circuit Behavior engine onboard
The remarkable analog sound of Roland's Analog Circuit Behavior digital-modeling sound engine absolutely floored the synth world when it first debuted, and the System-8 takes this technology to a whole new level. A full eight voices of polyphony and three oscillators, which includes a sub-oscillator option, delivers a solid foundation for massive tone creation. It gets even better when you add in ultra-high-resolution filters that seem to glow as you saturate them — just what you need for classic warm pads and freakishly fat basses. But vintage sounds are just the beginning, and when you start to push the System-8, you'll discover aggressive leads, dynamic textures, and a whole new world of synth tone.Load up complete synths via Plug-out expansions
Ask any synth nut here at AudioBuy, and they'll tell you that the System-8's internal sound engine alone is well worth the price of admission, but when you start loading up Plug-out synth models, this 49-key beast becomes all the more impressive. Plug-outs let you load up completely different sound engines, such as the included Jupiter-8 and JUNO-106, instantly transforming the System-8 into another instrument altogether. Three Plug-out memory slots let you instantly switch sound engines, and in Performance Mode, you can even combine the internal sound engine with your loaded Plug-out models to create unheard-of hybrid synths with layered voices, custom splits, and other amazing capabilities.Packed with creative tools to create inspiring sounds
Roland went above and beyond with the System-8's performance tools, which make it easy to create and tweak complex sequences, fire off chords and arpeggios, and tweak every parameter in real time. First, there's the 64-step sequencer, styled after Roland's intuitive TR-REC interface. Full transport options make it easy to record, play, and tweak loops on the fly, and the sequencer captures every knob and fader movement as you play. Chord Memory is another great performance feature, which allows you to fire off polyphonic stabs and lush chords, all while keeping a hand free to manipulate your sound. Likewise, the arpeggiator onboard the System-8 lets you shift patterns as you play, and the built-in vocoder is an awesome live tool.Get hands on with comprehensive onboard controls
All of these powerful functions would be less than amazing without the System-8's powerful yet intuitive user interface. You'll find one-to-one controls for every major function right on the main panel, with hands-on options you'd only find on top-tier synths. Instantly change filter types (including the popular side-band filter from Roland's V-Synth), flip through arpeggiation modes, and take hold of every synth parameter — all laid out in a logical signal flow order. What's more, you'll find super-high-resolution effects onboard, ranging from overdrive and distortion to epic time-based options including delay, chorus, reverb, and more. It's everything you need to create and manipulate your sound instantly.Integrates with your rig via USB/MIDI and CV/Gate
If you're like the synth nuts here at AudioBuy, then you're probably wondering exactly how the System-8 will fit into your rig. The answer is: easily. Whether you're running a USB-based studio setup or need to send CV and Gate to your analog gear, the System-8 can be your go-to synth. You can even use it as a control surface for your DAW, manipulating soft synths with its sliders, buttons, and knobs.Roland System-8 49-key Plug-out Synthesizer Features:
- Powerhouse 49-key performance synthesizer with Analog Circuit Behavior technology
- Create rich and detailed tones with 8 voices, 3 oscillators, filters, modulation, and more
- Internal sound engine delivers classic and modern analog sound production
- Expand your tonal palette with 3 Plug-out slots — Jupiter-8 and JUNO-106 Plug-outs included
- Sophisticated lowpass, highpass, and side-band filters include high-resolution controls
- Dedicated knobs, sliders, and buttons offer extensive and intuitive real-time control
- 64-step polyphonic step sequencer features a classic TR-REC interface
- Enhance your performances with the arpeggiator, vocoder, and polyphonic Chord Memory
- Add complexity to your sounds with a large selection of onboard effects
- CV/Gate outputs make interfacing with modular synths and vintage gear easy
- USB/MIDI interface and control surface mode provide total studio integration
- Sound Engine Type(s):3 Variable Oscillators, Roland ACB sound engine
- Number of Keys:49
- Type of Keys:Synth action, Velocity sensitive
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend/Modulation lever
- Number of Presets:64 patches, 64 performance
- Expansion:Host and control additional Roland Plug-Out software synths
- Storage:SD card slot
- Effects Types:Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Reverb, Overdrive, Phaser and more
- Sequencer:64 step sequencer, Step/Realtime recording
- Audio Inputs:2 x 1/4"
- Audio Outputs:2 x 1/4" (main out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- Pedal Inputs:2 x 1/4" (hold, control)
- Other I/O:Trigger in, Gate out, CV out
- Power Supply:AC Adapter included
- Weight:13 lbs. 1 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number:SYSTEM-8
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.