The SYSTEM-1m is a semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability and a unique design that can be used as a Eurorack module, tabletop synth, or 19” rackmount unit. The SYSTEM-1m takes the guesswork out of getting into modular with great sounds and the freedom to experiment right out of the box. And it can be played from any standard MIDI keyboard or receive MIDI messages from your DAW - just like you’d expect.
But the SYSTEM-1m goes way beyond standard synthesizer modules. With fully-lit, color coded patch points, you can experiment with reconfiguring its architecture and easily connect to a wide world of available synthesizer modules. In addition to functioning as a rackmount or tabletop unit, the SYSTEM-1m can be mounted in a standard Eurorack case and can be powered via integrated case power with the included adapter cable. Its versatile synth architecture integrates beautifully with existing modular setups - or it can be the heart of a burgeoning modular synthesizer rig.
PLUG-OUT synthesizers use Roland's Analog Circuit Behavior technology to perfectly replicate some of their most revered classics. They work like regular VST or AU compatible plugins in a DAW, with the SYSTEM-1m’s array of high-resolution knobs and sliders creating an elegant, one-to-one control surface that works seamlessly. But you can also load PLUG-OUT synths directly into the SYSTEM-1m and switch between the internal synthesizer architecture and one of a growing number of PLUG-OUT Roland classics, like the SH-101, SH-2 and PROMARS - with no computer required!
In addition to being a powerful standalone instrument, the SYSTEM-1m has external inputs and an array of CV/Gate connections that allow it to be re-patched and to interface with other modular synthesizer systems. The SYSTEM-1m’s CV/Gate connections combined with its ability to load classic Roland PLUG-OUT synth models like the SH-101 and PROMARS give it power and flexibility that is simply unparalleled.
Roland SYSTEM-1m Plug-Out Synthesizer Features
- Semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability
- 19 color-coded CV/Gate and audio connections with LED lighting
- 84 HP Eurorack, tabletop and 19” rack compatible using AC adaptor or Eurorack power
- Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, Crossmod, Ring Mod, Sync and Color control
- All parameters controlled with high-resolution knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and FX section
- -12 dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
- 24-bit/96kHz audio and MIDI interface
- AIRA Link for easy connection to MX-1 Mix Performer
- Includes rackmount adapter and braided patch cables
Roland SYSTEM-1m Plug-Out Synthesizer Specs
- Number of Presets 8
- Series SYSTEM-1m
- Polyphony 4 voices (SYSTEM-1m Mode)
- Model Plug-Out Synthesizer
- MIDI I/O IN/OUT
- Digital Outputs 2
- Weight 2 lbs 13 oz
- Dimensions 16-13/16"W x 5-1/8"D x 2-13/16"H
- Synthesizer Format Rackmount
- Sound Engine Type Oscillator / Waveform: SAW, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, SAW 2, SQUARE 2, TRIANGLE 2
- Number of Effects 4 (Crusher Reverb, Delay, Delay Time)
- Arpeggiator No
- USB Yes
- Digital Inputs 2
- Audio Output Types PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type, OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type (Rear), OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: Miniature phone type (Front), LFO OUT, OSC 1 SYNC OUT, OSC 2, MIX OUT, FILTER ENV OUT, AMP ENV OUT
- Digital Input Type USB
- Digital Output Type USB
- Audio Outputs 12
- Sampling No
- Audio Playback No
- MIDI Sequencer No
- Audio Inputs N/A
- Audio Input Types EXT IN
- Controller Types VOLUME knob, TEMPO knob, TEMPO SYNC button, LEGATO button, MONO/UNISON/POLY button, PITCH knob, SELECT knob, WRITE button, MEMORY display, Power Switch (Rear)
- CV Jacks (Control Voltage) Yes
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.