All-In-One Sampling Workstation The SP404SX is a great tool for DJs, radio and theater pros, and beat producers alike. This workhorse beat-maker gives you touch access to samples on 12 large, velocity-sensitive sample pads. The SP404SX supports SDHC cards up to 32 GB, so you can store up to 24 hours of stereo sound or 48 hours of monaural sound per SD card. Whether you're just looking to add simple sound effects to your show, or you're into professional beat production, the SP404SX is a powerful, portable sampling tool that's sure to elevate your performance.
Performance-Ready Platform It only takes seconds to get to work with the SP404SX. Just assign samples to pads via a connected SD card, or record samples with the built-in microphone or from an external device via the RCA input. You've got 12 velocity-sensitive sample pads and 10 sample banks, so that's 120 samples or patterns per SD card -- plenty of room to express yourself with the SP404SX. You can set the sample mode to trigger once when you press the pad, trigger only while you hold the pad down, or loop on repeat. Hit the Sub Pad to trigger drum rolls. Manipulate your samples with one of the 29 onboard DSP-based effects. The unit is battery-powered too, so it's easy to set up -- whether you're performing on stage or on the street.
Versatile Sequencing Sampler When you're ready to start making beats, turn on the sequencer, set the desired number of measures and BPM, and hit record. Use the sample pads to create your groove one layer at a time. Enter quantize mode, and your samples will automatically beat-sync to a user-specified BPM and note interval -- or trigger samples on the fly at your own tempo. Add effects like Subsonic to give your sample a bass boost or simulate DJ effects with DJFX Looper. With this versatile sampler, your options are unlimited.
Roland SP404SX Sampling Workstation Features
- Portable sampler with 12-voice polyphony, onboard effects, and built-in mic
- Battery-powered and weighs less than 3 pounds
- Pattern sequencer with quantize mode and shutter effect
- 12 sample pads and 10 sample banks for storing up to 120 samples and patterns per SD card
- 29 DSP effects including filter, delay, subsonic, looper, and vocal effects
- Smooth effect switching for a seamless performance
- Three control knobs, one master volume knob, 12 touch-sensitive trigger pads, and Sub Pad for rapid repeat triggering
- Included mic for recording samples anywhere
- SDHC compatible and supports cards up to 32 GB for up to 48 hours of mono samples or 24 hours of stereo samples
- LED display for navigation, BPM info, effect info, etc.
- Date format: 16-bit linear, 44.1 kHz .wav or .aif
- Inputs: stereo RCA, MIDI, 1/4-inch mic
- Outputs: stereo RCA, 1/4-inch headphone
- Included Mac and PC software for importing audio files directly from computer
- 1 GB SD card included, expandable to 32 GB SDHC
- Powered via included AC power supply or six AA batteries (sold separately, approximate battery life 4-5 hours of use)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.