Roland's R-88 combination recorder/mixer/audio interface is any mobile media production profession's dream-come-true. Made for field work, this 10-in/8-out workhorse runs on AC, 4-pin external batteries, or a rechargeable Ni-MH battery, or standard AAs. In all, the R-88 gives you eight balanced XLR inputs and outputs plus AES/EBU digital I/O and a host of other useful options. Whether you're shooting DSLR video in the field or running sound reinforcement in a conference hall, the Roland R-88 is your key to success.Roland R-88 Field Recorder/Mixer/Audio Interface at a Glance
- A smart field recorder you can use with any media rig
- Mobile mixing makes live event mixing a breeze
- Fully loaded USB audio interface for on-the-fly production
When it comes to location recording for video work, the Roland R-88 gives you all of the mobile media production tools you need to make every shoot run smoothly. It lets you record audio feeds from up to eight microphones - and even a couple of digital sources - in full 24-bit/96Hz linear PCM format - all onto inexpensive SD Card media. At the same time, you can pass a stereo audio feed back to your camera for a high-quality reference mix. What's more, the R-88 even supports SMPTE I/O, making video sync painless.Mobile mixing makes live event mixing a breeze
From boardrooms to live bands, the mixing capability Roland built into the R-88 lets you do more with less gear. A full set of hands-on controls, plus a intuitive touch panel display make setup easy. There's a DSP-based 3-band EQ on each channel and eight discrete XLR outputs on the R-88 for sound reinforcement and monitoring.Fully loaded USB audio interface for on-the-fly production
Next time you want to record audio straight into a DAW with your laptop-based studio, don't worry about lugging around your studio interface and a bunch of extension cables - just hook up your Roland R-88 field recorder and you're good to go. Thanks to the R-88's USB audio interface capabilities, the same device you use to capture audio in the field can easily act as your go-to studio recorder... even if your "studio" happen to be in the middle of a field. And when you tap into the R-88's awesome Mid-Side decoding, you can pull off some mighty advanced post-production tricks as well.Roland R-88 Field Recorder/Mixer/Audio Interface Features
- An amazing tool for media production in the field or in the studio
- 10-channel field recorder capable of recording 10 tracks (8 channels + stereo mix) of 24-bit/96kHz or 4 tracks at 24-bit/192kHz linear PCM audio
- 8 x XLR inputs with individually switchable phantom power accommodate line and mic-level sources
- 2-channel AES/EBU digital I/O onboard
- 8-channel mixer features 3-band EQ on each channel and Mid-Side microphone decoding
- Acts as a 10-in/8-out audio interface when connected via USB 2.0
- Touch panel display provides easy navigation
- SMPTE timecode I/O and other supported timecode modes add built-in video sync capabilities
- Embeds BWF or iXML metadata in audio
- Runs on 4 supported power sources: AC, 4-pin XLR-type external batteries, Ni-MH battery, or 8 x AA batteries
Capture multi-track audio anywhere, with a Roland R-88!
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.