Dig Deep into Sounds Let's look in detail at the unconventional sound structure around which the Roland Jupiter-80 is built. There are two distinct tone generators: SuperNATURAL Acoustic, and SuperNATURAL Synth. You can combine up to four tones (pianos, clavinets, polysynths, you name it) in a "Live Set." Layer or split one or two Live Sets, and add any Solo Tone and any Perc Tone you like (with independent volume, accessible via the dedicated front-panel sliders), and you've got a Registration. The Jupiter-80 can save 256 of these richly-detailed Registration setups, including a snapshot of all your settings. This all adds up to serious potential for building original, complex sounds. Where other synths may boast "1000+ tones" or some such number, Roland doesn't even try to quantify all the combinations possible on this beast. Suffice it to say that with the Roland Jupiter-80, you can banish fakey, pre-fabricated keyboard sounds for good.
SuperNATURAL Acoustic Roland has really outdone themselves when it comes to recreating traditional acoustic instruments. Choose a guitar patch and play two notes a step or half step apart nearly simultaneously, and you'll hear a realistic bend from one to the next. Play a wider interval, and you'll hear a strum or picked chord. Choose a sax sample and hear the tone change and "growl" as you press harder on the keys, as you'd get when blowing harder into a real saxophone. Or lean into the keys on a violin sound, and hear a natural vibrato take shape. These subtle nuances are all part of Roland's Behavior Modeling technology on all 117 SuperNATURAL Acoustic tones. Strings, brass, woodwinds, pianos, and more all come to life with this boundary-pushing technology.
SuperNATURAL Synth This board wouldn't be worthy of the "Jupiter" name without a powerful analog-modeling synthesis engine. Fortunately, the Jupiter-80's SuperNATURAL Synth tone generator lets you dig in deep to build tones from the ground up. You can stack three Partials in a Tone and up to ten Tones in a Registration to create a humongous 27-oscillator synth. Each oscillator can utilize vintage analog waveforms designed to recreate those found on the original Jupiter-8, or access one of 350 PCM samples of classic synths, pianos, strings, and more. And you can control all this power from the Jupiter-80's touch-sensitive, full-color LCD screen -- one feature you'd be hard-pressed to find on any vintage synth.
Roland JUPITER-80 Synthesizer Keyboard Features
- 76-note semi-weighted keyboard
- 256-voice polyphony
- SuperNATURAL Acoustic engine pushes boundaries of realistic organic acoustic sounds
- SuperNATURAL Synth engine recreates legendary vintage synth sounds
- Huge, fat, multi-layered performance presets are possible through Live Sets and Registrations
- Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in real-time
- Intuitive front-panel buttons and full-color touchscreen are designed for live performance
- USB Song Player/Recorder plays backing tracks or records ideas quickly
- Built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface
- Three types of low-pass filters; combined with the previous type, a total of four filters are now available
- New MFX structures; in addition to the previous parallel connection, a total of five structures (including serial connection) are available
- A Registration Play screen for easier access to sounds during live performance
- Better integration with SONAR software; a dedicated plug-in for your computer lets you easily map the JUPITER-80 to control SONAR's faders and soft synths X
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.