Roland GW8 Interactive Music Workstation Keyboard Features
- Contemporary music workstation with high-quality 128-voice sound engine derived from Roland's renowned Fantom-X Series
- Wide variety of contemporary sounds and interactive backing styles with special focus on Latin American genres, plus additional banks of ethnic sounds and styles from around the world
- Onboard 16-track sequencer for saving your interactive performances
- USB Memory Player feature allows direct playback of MP3, .WAV, AIFF and SMF files from USB key; Center Cancel feature for audio files enables karaoke-style sing-along
- Newly-designed graphical display, plus Style Select button, Analog Modify knob and D BEAM
- Style Converter and Playlist Editor software included
Intelligent Backing Styles The Roland GW8 is packed with a huge collection of styles representing a broad range of music genres, from contemporary rock, pop, dance, jazz and beyond. In addition to the excellent library of contemporary sounds and styles, the GW8 is equipped with ethnic instrument sounds and authentic regional musical styles, with special focus on Latin American genres. Each backing style has four intros, four main patterns, and four ending progressions for you to craft your own arrangements live.
USB Memory Player One of Roland's most popular new features is built into the GW8: the multi-format Song Player that allows song data to be played directly from USB Flash memory (accepts MP3, .WAV, AIFF and SMF format). In addition, the GW8's Center Cancel function can minimize main vocals from pre-recorded songs, great for karaoke-style performances or music practice.
Style Converter & Playlist Editor Bundled with each Roland GW8 is Roland's Style Converter software for PC, which lets you create and convert your own MIDI data into GW8 backing styles and install them via commercially available USB Flash memory devices. Also included is the Playlist Editor for customizing the order of songs. Users can easily create a dedicated Playlist for each gig.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.