Say hello to Roland's first DJ controller ever: the Roland DJ-808 professional DJ controller, a laptop-ready USB Serato DJ controller and Roland drum machine in one. Working closely with industry-standard DJ software designers, the DJ-808 offers the best of two worlds: seamless integration with Serato DJ software, and powerful on-board Roland hardware.
The Roland DJ-808 is more than just a four-channel DJ controller for Serato -- it's the first controller of its kind to include a complete drum machine with a 16-step sequencer right at the top of the hardware. Under the hood, it's a Roland TR sequencing drum machine, which borrows sounds from classic '80s Roland drum sequencers like the TR-808 and TR-909. It can trigger up to 32 samples stored in the four banks of the Serato DJ sampler. Samples can my manipulated in a number of ways including the Accent button, the four sample channel volume faders, or by adding effects with Serato's software effects powered by iZotope. It can even capture samples on the fly directly from your mix using the Inst Record mode -- or trigger one of 16 pre-programmed drum sequences via Pattern Mode. Furthermore, while most DJ controllers only offer controls for EQ and ducking on the incoming Mic channel, the DJ-808 offers a built-in Roland VT Voice Transformer module, allowing vocalists to manipulate the Mic channel with pitch, formant, and reverb effects. It can even automatically match the key of the outgoing mix using Serato's key matching function.
Elevating this controller one step above the rest, the DJ-808 is designed with full MIDI capabilities and integration with other Roland AIRA devices. Connect up to two AIRA-compatible synthesizers or effect modules using the two available AIRA Link USB ports, or control virtually any external MIDI device, synced to the beat of the DJ-808 using the standard 5-pin MIDI out port.
The DJ-808 includes a full license for the professional version of Serato DJ software, including an unlock license for the full version of Serato Pitch 'n Time Pro, a complete time stretching and pitch-shifting software suite for manipulating your favorite samples ($800 value). The DJ-808 is also designed to seamlessly integrate with Serato and your favorite turntables or CDJs for digital vinyl simulation (DVS unlock sold separately).
- Professional-grade USB DJ controller with built-in drum machine and step sequencer
- Includes complete 4-channel DJ mixer
- Integrated drum machine includes authentic Roland TR-606, TR-707, TR-808, and TR-909 drum kits
- Mic input integrated VT Voice Transformer includes controls for pitch, formant, ducking, and Serato key matching
- Velocity sensitive RGB color coded sample pads for triggering samples, hot cues, rolls, and more
- Ultra-low-latency DJ platters with LED sync indicators
- Control two decks with a single platter using dual deck mode
- Dedicated controls for dub echo, jet, noise, and filter for each channel
- Dedicated controls for Serato's DJ effects powered by iZotope
- Channels 1 and 2 switchable between line- and phono-level inputs or computer
- Channels 3 and 4 switchable between line-level input, connected AIRA USB device, or computer
- Each channel assignable to crossfader or pass-through
- Four line-level stereo RCA inputs (two of which are phono/line level switchable)
- 1/4-inch/XLR combo input for microphone with sensitivity control
- 5-pin MIDI output to control or sync external devices
- Two AIRA Link USB ports for connecting with Roland synthesizers or other compatible devices
- USB Type B port for connecting a laptop computer
- Stereo XLR and RCA master outputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch booth outputs
- Front-mounted 1/4-inch and 3.5 mm headphone outputs with volume and mix controls
- Cross-fader and channel-fader curve adjustment switches
- Internal soundcard with 24-bit 96 kHz audio processing
- 24-bit analog-to-digital converters
- 32-bit digital-to-analog converters to preserve fidelity of digital effects
- Supports 96, 48, and 44.1 sampling frequencies
- Full version of Serato DJ and Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ license included
- Digital vinyl simulation unlocks with Serato DVS license, sold seperately
- Powered by included AC adapter only
- Startup guide and USB cable included
- Unit weighs 15 pounds
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.