The Vibe TC is the latest evolution from our famous Voodoo Vibe which is used by so many great guitarists such as Page ,Clapton and Gilmour and remains the benchmark industry standard for this type of pedal.
The TC version has the same chorus sound of the bigger Vibe with the easy performance foot controls of SPEED and INTENSITY all housed in a smaller size enclosure that caters for today's modern needs.
There are also 2 smaller soft touch controls for SWEEP and LEVEL. This new format is very simple to use and has been designed to produce great sounds instantly with no fuss straight from the box. The 2 large knobs make accurate adjustment of SPEED and INTENSITY very fast and player friendly.
- The Vibe TC is completely analogue is operation and uses discrete Class A audio circuitry for that professional studio quality that the Vibe series is famous for. This extremely transparent and full sound quality is immediately apparent when listening to it as there is no graininess or digital artefacts.
- The TC is triple shielded using a multilayer pc card with power and ground copper planes to provide ultimate low noise operation.
- Extensive internal power supply filtering is used to produce virtual battery operation for all audio and a separate internal power regulator ensures that the modulation circuits remain the same when using different power supply voltages.
- The TC can be operated with a wide range of power supply voltages from 9-18 volts.
- A USA Carling footswitch is used to provide a TRUE BYPASS or HARD WIRE BYPASS signal path and the OUTPUT of the TC is from a low impedance buffer driver. This makes the unit very flexible for pedal boards and for use in recording studio setups.
- PERFORMANCE FOOT CONTROL of SPEED and INTENSITY.
- SWEEP control adjusts sweep parameters for wide range of chorus sounds.
- LEVEL control adjusts overall gain to give a small boost in output if required.
- LED indicates status of unit.
- DC POWER JACK: Industry standard type and the unit will operate from 9-18 volts DC (Regulated power supply preferred and not included).
- FOOTSWITCH: Top quality USA CARLING SWITCH for reliable operation.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The layout is normal industry standard with INPUT on RIGHT and POWER from the TOP.
- SIZE: Width x 95, Depth x 105, Height x 50mm
- WEIGHT: 353g.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.