Unlike most traditional distortion effects, Rob Papen's RP-Distort plug-in processor lets you totally define the sound of your distortion, giving you the right distortion style and tone for any occasion. Need to add a bit of grit to your vocals? No problem! How about adding harmonic fuzz to your synth bass? You got it! With Rob Papen's RP-Distort you can create create anything from classic stompbox-style drive to insanely dissonant ring modulation and anything in between. Loaded with 22 distortion types plus a full set of tone-shaping tools, no kind of distortion is out of reach for Rob Papen's RP-Distort plug-in.
Rob Papen RP-Distort Distortion Effect Plug-in Processor
- Choose from 22 different kinds of killer distortion types
- Modular tone-shaping processors let you sculpt your tone
- Powerful modulation options add life to your distortion
Choose from 22 different kinds of killer distortion types
Even without all of the cool bells and whistles (something Rob Papen's effects are universally known for), RP-Distort would still be a remarkable distortion plug-in effect. That's because Rob Papen loaded RP-Distort with a full complement of 22 awesome distortion styles, each of which gives you a totally different kind of starting point for your sound. Select from traditional distortion styles like tube saturation or fuzz, or go crazy and pile on the ring modulation or lo-fi bit crushing. With so many styles of distortion to chose from, RP-Distort is the perfect way to amp up any sound.
Modular tone-shaping processors let you sculpt your tone
In addition to its full service distortion engine, Rob Papen's RP-Delay offers you three other major tone-shaping tools. First, there's the filter section, which consists of a highpass filter and a lowpass filter, each with its own Q control. Next, there's the compressor section, perfect for adding punch to your sound and thickening up your tone. Last but not least, there's the "widener" section, a powerful spacial-imaging processor that lets you take mono sounds and give them 3D depth and dimension. And best of all, you can stack and arrange these powerful processors in any order you like, giving you even more sound-sculpting possibilities.
Powerful modulation options add life to your distortion
As if 22 distortion styles and a trio of awesome tone-shaping tools wasn't enough, Rob Papen decided to toss in a handful of cool and useful modulation options as well, bringing an element of synthesis to the way you can construct your distortion tones in RP-Distort. Like most Rob Papen plug-ins, just about every one of RP-Distort's parameters is MIDI mappable, giving you the ability to manipulate your distortion effect on the fly via your standard MIDI controller. That's not all, RP-Distort also gives you four tempo-syncable LFOs with a myriad of assignment options, making it easy to create fun and exciting distortion effects that move it time with the beat.
Rob Papen RP-Distort Distortion Effect Plug-in Processor Features
- A powerful, flexible, and fun way to add the right kind of distortion to any track
- Choose from 22 different distortion styles, from classic fuzz to futuristic ring modulation
- Filter section lets you shape your basic effect tone with separate highpass and lowpass filters, each with its own Q control
- Simple compressor section lets you add punch to your dynamics and beef up your overall sound
- Widener engine provides you with intense stereo field manipulation control, allowing you to turn mono sounds into rich stereo images
- Arrange and order the filter, compressor, and widener sections however you like
- Full MIDI integration lets you manipulate most parameters via your standard MIDI controller
- 4 x assignable, tempo-syncable LFOs make continuous parameter modulation easy
- Includes a large selection of fun and useful effects presets for a wide range of applications
- Supports RTAS, VST, and AU plug-in formats on both Mac and PC computers
Take a fresh approach to distortion with Rob Papen's RP-Distort plug-in distortion effects processor!
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.