RME converters and interfaces are among of the most popular on the planet. The reason being, their excellent sound quality, extraordinary feature sets, and universal compatibility. In fact, most product specialists who come to AudioBuy.com.au Australia to demo audio software of all types use RME interfaces since they will work with just about any system you plug them in to. Now RME adds a remote controllable 8-channel AD/DA conversion to their repertiore of products with the new ADI-8 QS AD/DA Converter. The ADI-8 QS is a new highly flexible and fully featured 8-channel AD/DA converter. The ADI-8 QS combines excellent analog circuit design with outstanding low latency AD/DA converter chips.RME ADI-8 QS AD/DA Converter at a Glance
- Reference class 8-channel, 24 bit/192 kHz remote controllable AD/DA converter
- New digital filters reduce the conversion delay to just 8 samples
- 2 x ADAT I/O, 25-pin AES/EBU, expansion slot for MADI option card
- Full remote control, intelligent Clock, SyncCheck, and SyncAlign
Along with SteadyClock, the QS surely redefines the reference class of analog/digital converters. The compact 19"/ 1U device has a host of extraordinary features, including analog and digital limiters, 4 hardware reference levels up to +24 dBu, AES/EBU and ADAT I/O up to 192 kHz, optional MADI I/O, remote control via MIDI, remote digital input trimming for full input calibration, remote volume control for all 8 analog outputs, either separately, globally, ganged and much more.
The analog inputs and outputs feature the same circuitry as RME's well-known ADI-8 series, ensuring excellent signal to noise ratio and low THD. On the digital side, SteadyClock, RME's unique clock technology and jitter suppression, further enhances the list of features, ensuring the best sound quality regardless of the quality of the reference clock signal. The QS uses the latest AD- and DA-converter circuits with up to 192 kHz, with S/N ratios of 120 dBA. New digital filters reduce the conversion delay from over 40 samples to just 8 samples. Now that's some serious low-latency!
Numerous Interface Options
The ADI-8 QS also offers an unsurpassed choice of interface options. In addition to 2 ADAT I/Os that support up to 192kHz (S/MUX), the device also features a 25-pin AES/EBU interface for all inputs and outputs. And that's not all - The ADI-8 QS features RME's latest technological achievement - an expansion slot that makes the device even more flexible. The slot can host a MADI option card for direct connection to MADI systems. All interface options can be used simultaneously under all conditions; analog (balanced TRS and/or D-Sub), ADAT, AES/EBU and the MADI option card.
Within the ADI-8 series of converters, the full remote controllability of the QS allows the device to be placed anywhere on stage or in the studio as a remote controllable SuperStageBox with full access from the control room or FOH mixer. Other typical RME features like Intelligent Clock Control (ICC), SyncCheck, and SyncAlign have also been implemented.
RME ADI-8 QS AD/DA Converter Features
- 8-channel AD converter, fully symmetrical design, 120 dBA S/N
- 8-channel DA converter, double balanced output, 120 dBA DA
- Low latency conversion: only 8 samples of delay!
- 2 ADAT optical inputs, 24 bit, with RME's unsurpassed Bitclock PLL, up to 192 kHz
- 2 ADAT optical outputs, 24 bit, fully compatible, up to 192 kHz
- 8 AES/EBU I/Os, full channel count up to 192 kHz, 24 bit, connected via D-sub
- 8-channel Digital Input Trim over a range of 6 dB
- Full remote controllability via MIDI and MIDI via MADI
- All settings are stored permanently
- Included Remote Control for store/recall of presets, volume and dim
- Optional MADI module
The RME ADI-8 QS offers an incredible cost/performance ratio!
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.