The RME ADI-2 is a both compact and extremely flexible 2-channel Hi-End AD/DA-converter. The small 9.5" RME ADI-2 offers top notch AD/DA-conversion from/to SPDIF, AES and ADAT, at up to 192kHz. Its ability to use SPDIF, AES and ADAT format provides outstanding compatibility.RME ADI-2 at a Glance
- Balanced inputs and outputs, and monitoring via headphone out.
- SteadyClock for optimal converter quality, 24-bit/192kHz.
- Digital Connectivity
- Clear layout makes the ADI-2 easy to use out of the box.
- Runs on a wide range of power supplied.
The ADI-2 is equipped with a balanced stereo line input via two Neutrik XLR/phones combo jacks, a balanced stereo line output with XLR plus separate and simultaneously active phone jacks, as well as an adjustable headphone output.SteadyClock
The analog inputs and outputs use the same circuit design as RME's famous ADI-8, guaranteeing outstandingly low noise and distortion. Three different settings for the input and output levels each provide perfect compatibility on analog domain. A further highlight is SteadyClock, a proprietary clock technology for maximum jitter suppression. SteadyClock guarantees superb sound quality completely independent from the quality of the current reference clock. The ADI-2 uses the latest generation of AD/DA-converters capable of up to 192kHz sampling frequency at a S/N ratio of 110dB.Digital Connectivity
The RME ADI-2 has more to offer than tremendous sound, it also gives you exciting digital connectivity. The RME ADI-2's transformer-balanced coaxial (RCA) SPDIF I/O has switchable Channel Status to make it fully AES/EBU compatible. The optical TOSlink I/Os can handle up to 192kHz and also serve as ADAT I/Os with up to 96kHz sample rate. You can even use the RME ADI-2's SPDIF input and ADAT output or vice versa in AD/DA mode.Clear Layout and Distinct Labeling
The clear layout and the distinct labeling of the RME ADI-2's front panel with its functional buttons, the informative status displays, a six-LED level meter as well as the tidy functional back panel make the RME ADI-2 easy to operate the ADI-2 right out of the box. Protective rack handles and a strain-relief for power cord and audio cables are further useful details that make the ADI-2 even more unique.Wide Range Of Power
Following the 'Universal Power Supply' philosophy of RME's Digiface, Multiface, QuadMic and OctaMic, the ADI-2 comes with an external switching power supply. Its additional internal switching power supply has been specially designed and optimized for audio applications. It accepts any voltage from 7 to 30 V, be it AC or DC, and even runs on batteries and rechargeable batteries.RME ADI-2 Features
- 192kHz sampling frequency at a S/N ratio of 110dB.
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Monitoring via headphone out
- SteadyClock for optimal converter quality
- 3-stage hardware input and output level control
- Runs on a wide range of power supplied.
- 3-stage hardware input and output level control.
- Neutrik XLR/phones combo jacks
- Balanced stereo line output with XLR
- Separate and simultaneously active phone jacks
- Transformer-balanced coaxial (RCA) SPDIF I/O
- AES/EBU compatible.
- Six LED level meter
- Protective rack handles
- External switching power supply
- Accepts any voltage from 7 to 30 V, AC or DC, runs on batteries and rechargeable batteries.
Whatever it is - simply get connected with the RME ADI-2!
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.