The RME 12Mic features twelve microphone and line level inputs with digital, no-compromise, studio-quality conversion; remote controllable gains; integrated MADI and AVB connectivity; plus a multitude of additional functionality, designed to make it the perfect companion for any professional recording setup.
The PAD-free microphone input stages have a 75 dB gain range and accept signals of up to +18 dBu. On the conversion side, the extraordinary SNR values show an astonishing 121.2 dB(A) on all channels. All twelve front-facing XLR connections accept microphone and line level signals, while the first four connections also accept TRS connectors, with switchable high impedance (Hi-Z) for instruments.
Both coaxial and optical (via an SFP module) MADI I/O is available for independent or redundant operation, and can be used for daisy chaining, merging and converting MADI signals at incredibly low latency. Three optical ADAT outputs provide up to 24 channels of audio at single speed (for example, a combination of microphone inputs, MADI signals and AVB signals), or 12 output channels at 96 kHz sampling rate, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of audio interfaces. Additionally, the ADAT ports can also be used to send monitor mixes from the AVB or MADI inputs to existing DACs/headphone amps.
For the first time, RME offers an AVB device with two fully redundant network ports, based on the recommendations of MILAN. The RME AVB Core has meticulously implemented the IEEE standards for audio- streaming, discovery and control, allowing RME devices to be both discovered and fully controlled by any AVB controller, and making vendor-specific control protocols a thing of the past. Any signal reaching the 12Mic can be routed and streamed over a network with fixed latency and guaranteed bandwidth - no switch configuration is required!
- 4x XLR-TRS combo inputs (switchable P48 on XLR / Hi-Z on TRS)
- 8x XLR microphone inputs (switchable P48)
- All analog inputs +18 dBu, 75 dB gain
- Phones output for monitoring of all signals (stereo or balanced mono)
- Word Clock I/O (BNC)
- 2x RJ45 1 GigE AVB, 8 streams (each up to 16 ch.) per direction with redundancy
- 1 x MADI I/O coaxial
- MADI optical via optional SFP module
- MADI input redundancy (requires optional SFP module)
- 3x ADAT outputs (24 ch. @ 48k, supports up to 192 kHz)
- Internal routing of up to 268x282 channels
- 19" enclosure 1 unit height
- 1,54" full color display with control knob and four buttons for convenient, direct access to all features
- SteadyClock FS - ultra-low jitter digital clock technology
- Remote control via HTTP, JSON, IEEE 1722.1 AVDECC, MIDI over MADI
- internal PSU, optional 12V DC redundant power supply
- USB 2.0 (for remote control and firmware updates)
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.