Returns & Exchanges
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there's a problem with your order, the first thing to do is contact AudioBuy. We will take care of you, no matter what. The only policy we have is we'll do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you've received a defective product, contact us to complete an online support request form, and we'll respond quickly with assistance or provide you with a return authorization (RA) number.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any new product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price or an in-house credit, or you may exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually 30 days). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the FEDEX shipping costs will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How to Make a Return
To make a return, please first contact AudioBuy to arrange for an RA (Return Authorization) number. Next, to ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- If you have redeemed a manufacturer rebate or promotion, your return will be subject to a restocking fee.
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- The product should be packed in the original product box with the FEDEX reference and shipping codes intact.
- When repacking the product box, avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Please use a shipping method that is trackable, such as FedEx or DHL.
Use the same wrapping materials that your product came with when returning your gear to us. Please use only standard shipping tape.
Please double-box items so they arrive safely at our facility.
Improper Returns Include
Products missing original packaging
Products missing instruction manuals
Products missing accessories etc
No packaging peanuts
Do not use packaging peanuts.
Once we've received your return, we'll process it as quickly as possible, but it can take 2-3 business days for the credit to be applied by the issuer of the Paypal account or credit card.
There are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include...
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Authorizaton keys
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl