Designed in coordination with Serato, the Reloop Terminal Mix 8 is a pad-based 4-deck performance controller that works seamlessly with the included Serato DJ software. If you're a professional club DJ who wants to pull off killer live performances with creative effects and slick controllerist moves, you'll find that the Terminal Mix 8 responds beautifully to your requirements. Fitted with the same premium features and build that have made Terminal Mix controllers instantly recognizable worldwide, the Reloop Terminal Mix 8 goes beyond its predecessors with a sophisticated performance section featuring touch-sensitive multicolor drum pads.
Reloop Terminal Mix 8 DJ Performance Controller
- Expressive performance pads
- Easy impromptu rearrangements
- Smooth control over your performance
Expressive performance pads
The killer feature of the Terminal Mix 8 is the performance pad section, where 16 touch-sensitive RGB drum pads can be used to trigger cue points, loops, samples, and a slicer effect. Using the pads, you can trigger all banks of the Serato DJ SP-6 sampler. Eight cue points per track can be stored and triggered in real-time. The color-coded pads give you clear visual status on the selected performance mode - even in a dark club booth. In Dual mode, two modes can be combined for an even more involved set. When in Dual mode, you can set the upper row of drum pads for one performance mode, and have a different selection for the bottom row. So, for instance, you could access the SP-6 sampler with the top row, and access loops at the same time on the lower row.
Easy impromptu rearrangements
AudioBuy DJs agree that the ability to freely and creatively rearrange music on the fly is key to a successful set. The Reloop Terminal Mix 8's Slice and Loop modes let do just that. With the Slice button active, the currently playing track is chopped into eight equal parts, and distributed across the respective performance pads - giving you easy access to on-the-fly musical mashups. In Loop mode, you can store and trigger up to eight loops of varying lengths. For quick auto loops and loop roll effects, loop lengths may be determined in real time by the Terminal Mix 8's dedicated loop size encoder.
Smooth control over your performance
The Reloop Terminal Mix 8's powerful effect section gives you three rotary knobs, an endless encoder, and four buttons for effortless, intuitive control over your workflow. Large rubberized filter knobs on each channel make for extremely smooth filter sweeps. Smooth fades and hard cuts can be easily executed using the Terminal Mix 8's high-quality, club-standard faders, adjustable crossfader curve, and assign buttons. The Terminal Mix 8 sports the same high-quality XXL jog wheels that are found on the scratch-friendly Terminal Mix 4. The 15.5cm diameter, non-skid vinyl surface jogs work alongside the unit's high-resolution 14-bit, 100mm pitchfaders for precise beat matching and playback control.
Reloop Terminal Mix 8 DJ Performance Controller Features
- 4-deck Serato DJ performance pad controller
- Seamless hardware integration with Serato DJ (full version included)
- Easy plug-and-play: simply connect to your computer and start mixing MP3s
- Sturdy construction with high-quality elements in club size and quality
- Ergonomic and intuitive mixer/player design for optimal work flow
- Sixteen velocity-sensitive RGB pads for triggering HOT CUEs, loops, samples and slicer
- Color-coded trigger pads give visual feedback about status and selection
- Dual mode: two performance modes can be combined
- Slicer performance modes for cutting and mashing up your tracks
- Up to eight Hot Cues/Loops can be triggered on each deck
- Mighty SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated volume and output selection (with sync)
- Dedicated LOOP encoder for quick auto-loops and LOOP ROLL effects
- SLIP mode for creative live remixing (with visual feedback control)
- Dedicated sound filter on each channel
- Fader-start feature: Easy CUE control with the channel fader
- Quick-skip: Fast search within a track
- Slim-profile XXL jog wheels with vinly grip surface and superior scratching experience
- Control many, stunning DJ effects (FX engine by iZotope) with 2 FX units
- Integrated USB audio club interface with multiple connections for a flexible DJ setup
- Level meter for channel input and master output (selectable on the rear panel)
- Crossfader curve and assignment on the front panel
- 100mm pitch fader (14-bit) with range and keylock feature
- Mouse-less playlist navigation
- Connect your PA with balanced 1/4" jack outputs or unbalanced stereo RCA outputs
- Stereo input (with phono preamp) for connecting a playback device
- Flexible input routing on rear panel
- Stereo RCA booth outputs for additional DJ monitors
- Two headphone connections on front panel: 1/8" and 1/4" stereo jacks (with EQ)
- 1/4" mic input with volume control and EQ control on the front panel
- Shift buttons for second layer control
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with minimal latency and superior audio quality (Mac/PC)
- Compatible with popular DJ software such as Traktor PRO 2, etc.
Pro DJ? Check out the Reloop Terminal Mix 8!
All imported musical instruments into Singapore are not subject to duty. Generally, all goods imported into Singapore are subject to GST whether they are dutiable or not. GST is calculated on the CIF value plus the duty payable (if any) at the point of importation (Based on the total price of ). Products of a total value not exceeding SGD 400 on the CIF value may be imported without payment of duty and/or GST. For more information about applied import tax rates when importing the into Singapore please contact customs :
- Singaporean Customs Telephone : +6563552000
- Address : 55 Newton Road, #10-01 , Revenue House , Singapore , 307987
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
|SGD S$200||SGD S$0||SGD S$0|
|SGD S$500||SGD S$15||SGD S$515|
|SGD S$1000||SGD S$30||SGD S$1030|
|SGD S$3000||SGD S$90||SGD S$3090|
|SGD S$6000||SGD S$180||SGD S$6180|
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy.com.sg when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all USPS serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. ABM Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.