Designed in coordination with Serato, the Reloop Terminal Mix 8 is a pad-based 4-deck performance controller that works seamlessly with the included Serato DJ software. If you're a professional club DJ who wants to pull off killer live performances with creative effects and slick controllerist moves, you'll find that the Terminal Mix 8 responds beautifully to your requirements. Fitted with the same premium features and build that have made Terminal Mix controllers instantly recognizable worldwide, the Reloop Terminal Mix 8 goes beyond its predecessors with a sophisticated performance section featuring touch-sensitive multicolor drum pads.
Reloop Terminal Mix 8 DJ Performance Controller
- Expressive performance pads
- Easy impromptu rearrangements
- Smooth control over your performance
Expressive performance pads
The killer feature of the Terminal Mix 8 is the performance pad section, where 16 touch-sensitive RGB drum pads can be used to trigger cue points, loops, samples, and a slicer effect. Using the pads, you can trigger all banks of the Serato DJ SP-6 sampler. Eight cue points per track can be stored and triggered in real-time. The color-coded pads give you clear visual status on the selected performance mode - even in a dark club booth. In Dual mode, two modes can be combined for an even more involved set. When in Dual mode, you can set the upper row of drum pads for one performance mode, and have a different selection for the bottom row. So, for instance, you could access the SP-6 sampler with the top row, and access loops at the same time on the lower row.
Easy impromptu rearrangements
AudioBuy DJs agree that the ability to freely and creatively rearrange music on the fly is key to a successful set. The Reloop Terminal Mix 8's Slice and Loop modes let do just that. With the Slice button active, the currently playing track is chopped into eight equal parts, and distributed across the respective performance pads - giving you easy access to on-the-fly musical mashups. In Loop mode, you can store and trigger up to eight loops of varying lengths. For quick auto loops and loop roll effects, loop lengths may be determined in real time by the Terminal Mix 8's dedicated loop size encoder.
Smooth control over your performance
The Reloop Terminal Mix 8's powerful effect section gives you three rotary knobs, an endless encoder, and four buttons for effortless, intuitive control over your workflow. Large rubberized filter knobs on each channel make for extremely smooth filter sweeps. Smooth fades and hard cuts can be easily executed using the Terminal Mix 8's high-quality, club-standard faders, adjustable crossfader curve, and assign buttons. The Terminal Mix 8 sports the same high-quality XXL jog wheels that are found on the scratch-friendly Terminal Mix 4. The 15.5cm diameter, non-skid vinyl surface jogs work alongside the unit's high-resolution 14-bit, 100mm pitchfaders for precise beat matching and playback control.
Reloop Terminal Mix 8 DJ Performance Controller Features
- 4-deck Serato DJ performance pad controller
- Seamless hardware integration with Serato DJ (full version included)
- Easy plug-and-play: simply connect to your computer and start mixing MP3s
- Sturdy construction with high-quality elements in club size and quality
- Ergonomic and intuitive mixer/player design for optimal work flow
- Sixteen velocity-sensitive RGB pads for triggering HOT CUEs, loops, samples and slicer
- Color-coded trigger pads give visual feedback about status and selection
- Dual mode: two performance modes can be combined
- Slicer performance modes for cutting and mashing up your tracks
- Up to eight Hot Cues/Loops can be triggered on each deck
- Mighty SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated volume and output selection (with sync)
- Dedicated LOOP encoder for quick auto-loops and LOOP ROLL effects
- SLIP mode for creative live remixing (with visual feedback control)
- Dedicated sound filter on each channel
- Fader-start feature: Easy CUE control with the channel fader
- Quick-skip: Fast search within a track
- Slim-profile XXL jog wheels with vinly grip surface and superior scratching experience
- Control many, stunning DJ effects (FX engine by iZotope) with 2 FX units
- Integrated USB audio club interface with multiple connections for a flexible DJ setup
- Level meter for channel input and master output (selectable on the rear panel)
- Crossfader curve and assignment on the front panel
- 100mm pitch fader (14-bit) with range and keylock feature
- Mouse-less playlist navigation
- Connect your PA with balanced 1/4" jack outputs or unbalanced stereo RCA outputs
- Stereo input (with phono preamp) for connecting a playback device
- Flexible input routing on rear panel
- Stereo RCA booth outputs for additional DJ monitors
- Two headphone connections on front panel: 1/8" and 1/4" stereo jacks (with EQ)
- 1/4" mic input with volume control and EQ control on the front panel
- Shift buttons for second layer control
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with minimal latency and superior audio quality (Mac/PC)
- Compatible with popular DJ software such as Traktor PRO 2, etc.
Pro DJ? Check out the Reloop Terminal Mix 8!
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.