With the RP-7000 MK2, Reloop has built a turntable that caters to the high demands of professional DJs and modern nightclubs. With its powerful direct drive motor and rugged construction we were able to develop a sturdy and indestructible turntable that can take on harsh everyday life with ease.
By using a combination of metal, rubber and synthetic materials, the RP-7000 MK2's housing is more reinforced and heavy than ever before. This results in a turntable that is extremely resistant to vibrations that can be caused by heavy bass sounds in DJ booths and its shock-absorbing feet help to further improve isolation. The surface is coated with a scratch-resistant high-quality deep black or classic silver metalic finish.
The RP-7000 MK2 features a statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. The tone arm base provides improved stability and adjustable height/vertical tracking angle (VTA). The low-resonance tone arm comes with a universal connection for pick-up cartridge systems (SME).
As well as the above technical innovations, the RP-7000 MK2 is equipped with a few functions that will make any DJ's life much easier. The aluminum LED target light is freely moveable to help you find the stylus position in dark surroundings. The target light is also removable and easily exchanged. An additional start/stop button has also been integrated to facilitate a vertical setup (battle position) and by using the buttons on the RP-7000 MK2's top panel, you can switch between the three motor speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm). Dedicated buttons for forward and reverse mode allow for further creativity in your mix.
Using the high-resolution pitch fader you can adjust the platter speed in the classic turntable pitch range +/-8%. However, the RP-7000 MK2 is also cable of a wider, DJ-friendly +/- 16% pitch range and a massive +/-50% ultra-pitch. This allows for increased creativity when modulating the playing record's tone. If quartz lock is active, the platter speed will remain unaffected by the fader position and will spin at zero pitch (0%).
Thanks to the recessed rear connection panel, the RP-7000 MK2 can easily be mounted in a flight case and seamlessly positioned next to other DJ gear. The switchable integrated phono pre-amp makes it is possible to use the gold-plated RCA connectors for both phono and line output signals. An optional ground terminal offers additional protection in club environments. All cable connections (RCA/mains) are detachable and easy to exchange, which also helps with transport and storage.
The fine-tuned, quartz-driven motor with digital pitch correction operates at a starting torque of 2.8kg/cm, which can be adjusted up to a maximum of 4.5kg/cm. This makes it an extremely smooth running turntable with wow and flutter of just 0.01% WRMS*. Furthermore, the turntable break speed (platter stop) can be adjusted from 0.2 - 6 seconds and the precision-machined, heavy die-cast aluminium platter is lined with vibration reducing rubber to eliminate unwanted vibrations and resonance.
- Built for the club: Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and molding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
- Particularly light weight and rigid, satin aluminium material used for tonearm pipe
- Pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing silver metallic finish
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable stop speed (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Precise control of motor with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Precision manufactured, die cast aluminium turntable
- Rubber inlays to reduce vibrations and background noise
- Static-balance universal S-shaped tonearm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pickup systems (SME)
- Pitch range +/-8 %, +/-16 %, +/-50 % (Ultra Pitch)
- Quartz lock
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Reverse function: switch for forwards and reverse operation
- Recessed connection cavity for easy installation in cases & seamless adjustment
- Phono and line out (no earth required)
- Removable mains and Cinch cable
- Safety mains switch
- Shock-absorbing feet to insulate against vibrations
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.