A New Approach to Tremolo. Yes indeed, the Red Witch Pentavocal tremolo offers several features that are completely unique and unavailable elsewhere. Since the fifties the concept of tremolo has changed very little.Controls for Speed, Depth, Volume and Waveshape have been the parameters available for adjustment. Till now.
The Pentavocal tremolo is simply that - a tremolo with five different voices to choose from. You can select the frequency response by turning the rotary selector to the desired setting. From a delicate, shimmery, flutter trem to a pulsy low end throb they're all there. The Pentavocal trem can certainly also do the classic sound of a vintage valve trem and then so much more. This pedal also has another unique feature - the Bottom control.
Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo Pedal Features
- Velocity: This dial allows you to select the speed of the tremolo. From Super Slow to Super Fast.
- Depth: Allows you to control the depth of the effected sound (how ironic)
- Volume: Select from zero output to well above unity gain - this enables you to never be faced with the heinous volume drop that many trem pedals have when they're providing really deep tremming.
- Bottom: Yes – we’ve labeled one of the controls bottom – not out of homage to a British comedy series or to the shapely derrière of the fairer sex, but as a totally new option for tremolo users. The Bottom control allows the user to dial in the amount of mid range and hi frequency cut that occurs as the volume decreases in the trem cycle. Simply put; Turn the bottom control all the way to the left and the volume just increases and decreases as per a normal trem, but set it all the way to the right and you’ll find that as the volume decreases all of the hi end and midrange disappears. You can of course dial in as little or as much of this effect as you like. Turning the Bottom control fully clockwise whilst having the depth fully clockwise also allows you to access an asymmetrical wave which sounds incredibly pretty at high velocity. Lucky old you.
- Voicing: A five way rotary switch that lets you choose from 5 differently voiced tremolo settings.
- Tremulate Footswitch: Bring the effect into the the signal path by clicking this one. Truebypass switching.
- Wave Footswitch: Allows you to jump from a lovely smooth tremolo over to a hard square chop by simply depressing your foot.Bad foot, ugly, good for nothing foot..stinky foot.
- Power: The Pentavocal trem can be powered from either a nine volt battery or an external nine volt adapter (Boss PSA styled is ideal - though anything with a 2.1mm barrel plug with a negative center pin is fine.). This pedal uses some sneaky circuitry to lift the internal voltage up to 17 regulated volts - the benefit ofthis is far greater headroom.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.