The FAMULUS is a distortion/overdrive pedal with two totally separate, parallel circuits inside. Each circuit has it’s own distinct voicing. You are able to blend between the two for any conceivable combination.
Red Witch Famulus Distortion Pedal Controls
- Volume: Controls the overall output of the device – the output of both circuits are controlled in parallel by this control.
- Tone: This is more like a presence control than a tone ( don’t ask why we didn’t call it presence) – and like the volume dial both circuits run through it – a parallel tone control (Presence control “ Be quiet man…… you told them it was a tone control”) It works backwards, by the way.
- Gain A: This sets the distortion/OD level of the first circuit – it’s a really biting, crunchy sound with masses of dynamic scope – set it really low and the guitar sounds almost clean, wind it fully clockwise and you’re suddenly moved to uncontrollable head banging, power chording, 8th note chugging, metal. Yussssssssssss.
- Gain B: This sets the distortion /OD level of the second circuit. This one is bitey too but it has a mid range punch and spank. Like it’s brother, Gain B can clean up and then get down and dirty when turned clockwise.
- Alchemy: This is where things get rather interesting. The alchemy control enables you to blend between to the two separate circuits – Fully anticlockwise gives you only Gain A, fully clockwise gives you only Gain B. Set it anywhere in between and you are now creating your own unique combination. Now try this (You can’t see it, but I’m actually shaking with anticipation ….) set Gain A to a really clean setting – around 7 o’clock, then set Gain B to a dirtier setting, round 12 o’clcock, now set the Alchemy control fully counter clockwise. Now play – you’ll just hear the clean sound of Gain A. Now gradually wind the Alchemy control around clockwise – to say 9 o’clock – LISTEN! Clean and dirty! Dial up any variation of the two channels and their respective gain levels an almost limitless palate with which to create your own unique sound!
Red Witch Famulus Distortion Pedal Power
The Famulus can be powered from either a nine volt battery or an external nine volt dc adapter (the Boss PSA style is ideal though anything with 2.1mm barrel plug with a negative centre pin is fine.
The Famulus comes finished in vintage pearl with midnight black text.The LED is a brilliant ruby red. All components are top notch; Switchcraft jacks, alpha pots, through hole double sided circuit boards with groundplane shielding etc etc. What more could you want?
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.