The QSC GX7 1,000-watt power amplifier gives your speakers the power they need while giving you the efficiency and protective features you want for easy operation and peace of mind. The GX7 uses advanced components for both light weight and reliability. Its Guardrail protection allows delivery of peak power while preventing overloads. It's equipped with a crossover switch, so adding a subwoofer to your system is a snap. Optimized for 4- and 8-ohm speakers, this amp also fits perfectly into popular racks, and its lightweight design (well under 20 lbs.) makes the GX7 incredibly easy to transport.
QSC GX7 700-watt Power Amplifier Features
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1") fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight - less than 20 lbs.
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor power, signal and clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
- 725W - 8 Ohm per ch (2 ch)
- 800W - 8 Ohm (1 ch)
- 1000W - 4 Ohm per ch (2 ch)
- 1200W - 4 Ohm (1 ch)
- 3.5" H x 19" W x 10.1" D
- 15.5 lbs.
The QSC GX7 provides 1,000 watts of dependable, safe power!
QSC GX7 Power Amp Tech Specs
- Number of Channels 2
- Power Class Class H
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms 725W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms 1000W
- Watts/Side @ 2 ohms 1000W
- Cooling System Variable-speed fan with rear-to-front airflow
- Inputs 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 2 x RCA
- Outputs 2 x SpeakON, 2 x Binding Posts
- Rack Spaces 2U
- Height 3.5"
- Depth 10.1"
- Width 19"
- Weight 15.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number GX7
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.