A faithful reflection of the guitar that made PRS famous.
The PRS SE Custom 24 is the quintessential SE guitar, designed to faithfully reflect the PRS model that started it all. The SE Custom 24 Ziricote adds a distinctive new look while serving up classic PRS playability, reliability, and vibrant tone. This model keeps all of the foundation specifications as the SE Custom 24, including a maple top, mahogany back, Wide Thin maple neck, 24 frets, 25” scale length, the PRS patented molded tremolo, and dual 85/15 “S” pickups with a 3-way blade switch and push/pull tone control for coil tapping. Gig ready, studio sound, and sure to turn heads. Includes gig bag.FEATURES
- Gloss-finished, bound maple top with ziricote veneer on solid mahogany body
- 25"-scale maple neck with 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual PRS 85/15 humbuckers, push/pull tone pot, 3-way switch
- PRS patented tremolo bridge, PRS tuners
Click or call to order your PRS SE Custom 24 today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple with ziricote veneer
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wide thin
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Birds
- Nut width/material 1.653 in. (42 mm) PRS proprietary
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 85/15
- Bridge: 85/15
- Brand: PRS
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push-pull coil splitting
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: PRS tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: PRS S2 locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.