The PreSonus Studio 192 is an audio interface and studio command center combined in one rack space. Its ultra-low latency USB 3.0 audio interface offers 26 x 32 I/O and pristine audio quality up to 192 kHz, with eight remote-controlled XMAX class A mic preamps; eight balanced TRS outputs, balanced stereo Main outputs, two headphone amps, onboard Talkback mic, advanced monitoring features, and much more.
Tight integration with the included Studio One digital audio workstation provides remote control over every Studio 192 microphone preamp plus onboard zero-latency monitor mixing control right from your recording environment. Studio One's exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in can run on your computer's processor and switch to the onboard DSP on your Studio 192 with a sonically seamless transition. Now you can monitor with award-winning StudioLive EQ and dynamics while switching between playback and recording with no audible change. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from UC Surface for third-party DAW users.
More than just abundant I/O, Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard Talkback mic can be routed to any mix. The outputs can be used for monitor mixing or for speaker switching. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your Main mix. Studio 192's two headphone amps each have a dedicated stereo output and can listen in on any mix -perfect for in-studio collaboration.
PreSonus Studio 192 USB Audio Interface Features
- Your audio interface and studio command center in one rack space: pristine audio up to 192 kHz, remote controllable mic preamps, monitor mixing, speaker switching from included Studio One Artist or UC Surface
- Zero-latency monitoring with award-winning StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input
- Ultra low latency, 24-bit, 192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs / 32 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- 8 XMAX remote controllable mic preamps, 2 instrument inputs, 6 balanced line level inputs
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- 8 balanced outputs for monitor mixing
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, and level control accessible from front panel or UC Surface
- Onboard talkback mic
- Two high-volume headphone outs with dedicated DACs for optimal headphone monitoring
- Flexible routing and zero-latency monitor mixing options
- Tight integration with Studio One for multitrack music production, Studio One Artist included
- Compatible with most music software for Mac or PC
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.