You'll save time mixing and controlling your DAW with the PreSonus FaderPort 8 control surface. This 8-fader control surface features 100mm motorized, touch-sensitive faders that handle effortlessly and follow automation precisely. Channel controls include all the standards, such as level, pan, solo, mute, and record arm, and a full set of digital scribble strip displays also help to keep you on track. The FaderPort 8 has native support for PreSonus Studio One, and support for HUI and Mackie Control Universal protocols means you can use it with virtually any DAW software. Gain hands-on control over your software with the PreSonus FaderPort 8 control surface.Rely Less on Your Keyboard and Mouse Work faster with dedicated transport controls
The main transport section of the PreSonus FaderPort 8 is extremely convenient. In addition to all the standard transport controls, you have general session controls such as undo/redo, solo/mute clear, track management, and more, plus you can switch automation modes instantly.Manage complex sessions with Session Navigator
FaderPort 8's Session Navigator handles important tasks such as track scrolling, channel banking, and navigation needs. Dedicated buttons make it easy to arm tracks for recording, view buses and VCAs, and more. Four programmable User buttons allow you to put your most-needed DAW functions right where you need them.Edit plug-in settings from your control surface
FaderPort 8 allows you to use the faders to edit common plug-in settings and bus sends - you'll find yourself reaching for your mouse less and less. Being able to work at the plug-in level with your control surface is one of AudioBuy's favorite things about the FaderPort 8.PreSonus FaderPort 8 Control Surface Features:
- Motorized control surface for Mac and PC
- Mix with precision via 8 touch-sensitive, 100mm motorized faders
- Identify channels at a glance via 8 high-definition scribble strips
- General session controls include Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, and Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator controls include Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and more
- Channel controls include Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, and Rec Arm
- Automation controls include Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, and Off
- Faders can also control common plug-in settings, bus sends, and pan position
- Native support for Studio One DAW software, with HUI and Mackie Control Universal support for other DAWs (Studio One Artist is included)
- Connects via USB 2.0
- Footswitch input allows for hands-free start/stop of transport (footswitch not included)
|8 x 100mm, motorized|
|1 x Type B|
|1 x 1/4" (footswitch)|
|Mackie Control, HUI, native control of Studio One|
|Intel Core i3 or higher|
|Intel Core i3 or higher|
|OS X 10.8.5 or later|
|Windows 7 64-bit or later|
|12V DC power supply|
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.