The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer is a simple eight-step, Eurorack-compatible analog sequencer module. It utilizes an external clock signal to cycle through your choice of four, six, or eight steps. You can use the sequencer output to control the pitch of an oscillator, modulate a filter, or manipulate any module that has CV input. Create complex sequences using a combination of the Reset, Hold, and Add inputs. The Reset input lets you generate variable-length loops while Hold pauses sequencer movement. Voltage from the Add input is summed with the voltage created by the Sequencer, letting you easily transcribe the output. Want bass that'll blow holes in walls? The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer also makes a killer sub-octave generator!
Why you need a sequencer
Pink Floyd's "On the Run" had a profound effect on many of us here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, powerfully illustrating how musically compelling a simple, eight-note loop could be. Sequencers give you another creative melodic option, letting you generate repetitive patterns that you can use in any number of ways. From bass lines, to tempo-synced arpeggios, to patterns that simply run while you focus your attention on tweaking a patch, a sequencer is essential kit for any modular synth system. The Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer also has a secret weapon: clocking it at audio rates using a square wave turns it into a sub-octave waveform generator able to produce one, two, or three octaves below the clock frequency. Have questions about assembling your modular synth? Your knowledgeable AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer is only too happy to help. Give us a call!Pittsburgh Modular Sequencer Eurorack Module Features at a Glance
- 14hp Eurorack module (requires Eurorack case/power supply)
- Four/six/eight-step sequencer with 0-10V CV range and dual outputs
- Module Controls:
- Assignable Voltage Knobs: set output voltage for each of the eight sequencer stages
- Variable Step Count Switch: sets number of sequencer cycle steps - four, six, or eight
- Clock Input (CLK): your clock source can be a square wave, gate, or trigger signal
- Reset Input (RST): positive voltage resets sequencer to the first step
- Hold Input (HLD): positive voltage pauses the sequencer
- Transpose Input (ADD): adds incoming signal voltage to sequencer output, for easy sequencer output transposition
- Outputs (OUT): dual buffered sequencer outputs
Get your sequence on, with Pittsburgh Modular's Sequencer!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.