Touchscreen Display The XDJ-1000 features a high quality 7-inch touch panel display giving users the ability to quickly access many of the most commonly used functions, including BEAT SYNC, HOT CUE, and a new function called BEAT JUMP/ LOOP MOVE.
- Browse - Located at top left of the screen, Browse provides seven lines of track information and displays the album art, artist name, BPM and genre of the highlighted track. Music information including track number, time remaining, and tempo are also available in large font.
- Wave and Wave Zoom - The bottom of the display provides a glimpse of the entire song's waveform, and users can utilize the Wave Zoom function to magnify the current playback location. Five levels of zoom are available for detailed visualization of the waveform.
- Keyword Search - In addition to using the integrated knob for scrolling through music tracks, users can type in a specific song name on a pop-up keyboard. Each press of a letter performs auto-fill for finding the corresponding song titles.
- Quantize - Utilizing a Quantizing feature, cue points and loops can be set perfectly on-beat. The Quantize feature ensures cue points are set accurately and automatically, correcting and synching beats during manual looping or real-time cueing to reduce off-beat mistakes.
- Beat Jump/Loop Move - The Beat Jump function provide users the ability to jump back or forward to a number of beats from a playback position without breaking the rhythm of the music. The Beat Jump function allows users to hop around 1, 2, and 4 beats with a quick touch of the screen. With the Loop Move function, users can move the loop playback location by 1, 2 or 4 beats.
- Slip Mode - When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time that the loop, reverse or scratch ends, resulting in smoother transitions.
Pro DJ Link Pioneer's Pro DJ Link feature enables up to four XDJ-1000 players to connect via the Link Port and share a single music source.
- Additional functions can be accessed when other XDJ-1000 players are connected using Pro DJ Link including:
- Beat Count and Phase Meter - The Beat Count, which is the number of beats until a set point (memory cue), and the Phase Meter, which shows the beat/bar of the music, can also be displayed simultaneously by other players.
- Beat Sync - Tempo and beat location of music currently playing on one of the devices can be matched with the push of a button.
- USB Connection and Wireless Convenience - Through its integrated Pro DJ Link port, the XDJ-1000 can retrieve and play back music from a connected USB or wireless device (player must be used with a wireless router). When the XDJ-1000 is connected to wireless routers, smartphones, tablets, and Mac or PC computers via the rekordbox software, the different devices will show up on the display screen as sources for music content with playback support of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files.
- Traffic Light - Utilizing a multiplayer Pro DJ Link connection, a blue light indicates that music will sound harmonious with the key of the music being played.
Pioneer XDJ-1000 Performance Multi-Format Tabletop Player Features
- Large 7-inch full color touch screen with intuitive GUI
- New Beat Jump/Loop Move function
- Includes rekordbox music management software
- PRO DJ LINK function expands scale of DJ performances
- USB-HID Control - Enabled by Serato Inc.'s "Serato DJ" software (more information will be published on the Pioneer support site pioneerdj.com/support/ once support for XDJ-1000 is available, planned for first half 2015).
- MIDI Control - The player supports MIDI for controlling other devices and software.
- My Settings - The function settings of a player can be saved to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or USB storage device. For additional convenience, the settings can also be made on the rekordbox App or desktop software, giving users the ability to switch to their settings when connecting to any XDJ-1000.
- Active Loop - Automatically starts loops when playback begins from a specified point
- Auto Standby - The player saves energy by automatically switching to standby mode when no input is detected for a period of time.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.