Pioneer Hardware and Serato DJ Software For decades, Pioneer CDJs have been the standard for professional-grade DJ gear in club environments. This versatile, battle-ready DJ controller has all the functions of the best Pioneer CDJs and mixers, and was designed using the same performance-oriented layout -- with specific respect to Serato DJ software and all the functions within it. So with the DDJ-SZ, you really get the best of both worlds -- the highest quality hardware, specifically tailored to run cutting-edge Serato DJ software.
Pioneer DDJ-SZ DJ Controller for Serato Features - Four-deck USB DJ controller for Serato
- Four audio channels, two mic channels, and two USB ports
- Connect up to two Mac or PC laptops, four external players (up to two turntables and up to four CDJs), and two microphones
- Needle Search ribbon strip lets you instantly navigate to any point in the track with the drop of a finger
- DJM-inspired four-channel mixer section with 3-band EQ and gain controls, oscillator (noise generator), and Sound Color FX (per channel delay, flange, pitch, and filter effects)
- High-performance MAGVEL crossfader design with dual metal shafts reduces friction and improves durability
- P-LOCK fader caps keep fader caps in place even with rigorous use
- Full-sized 8.1 inch Pioneer CDJ-style touch-sensitive jog wheels with illuminated indicator displays
- 16 multi-functional velocity-sensitive performance pads with color-codable LED illumination so you always know what's on each pad
- Supports Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) for spinning a digital music collection as if it were on vinyl or CD using time-coded media and external turntables or CDJs
- Program up to eight nameable cue points
- Loop mode with eight programmable loop slots
- Auto Loop mode with loop rolls
- Powerful DJ effects provided by iZotope
- Effect expansion packs available
- Multi-effects mode let's you stack and manipulate multiple effects simultaneously
- Beatgrid auto detection and editor
- Slip mode keeps track playing silently for in sync scratching and effects breaks
- Quantize mode snaps samples and to the nearest beat on the beatgrid so notes always fall in time
- Oscillator function acts as a noise generator and lets your synthesize and control ambient sounds to layer over your mix
- Record your DJ sets directly from the software
- Four stereo RCA inputs (two stereo line level inputs and two stereo line or phone level inputs)
- Two mic inputs (one 1/4 inch/XLR combo and one 1/4 inch)
- Stereo XLR and RCA master output
- Stereo 1/4-inch booth output
- 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch headphone output (front panel)
- Dual USB ports for seamless DJ changeover or dynamic DJ battles
- Professional-grade components and construction
- Aluminum top plate and jog wheels
- 44.1 kHz internal sampling rate
- 24-bit digital/analog and analog/digital converters
- Designed for integration with the included Serato DJ software
- MIDI mappable to control other DJ software or external devices
- Auto Standby mode automatically puts system in low-power standby when no input is detected for a period of time
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.