Since its introduction in 1998, the Pendulum OCL-2 Compressor/Limiter has become a modern classic. In fact, the OCL-2 changed the way users think about opto compression! Our custom opto cell provides fast, invisible compression without the artifacts and sluggish response inherent in vintage designs.
The NEW Pendulum OCL-500 has the same compression circuit as the OCL-2, but uses a transformerless class A solid-state gain makeup circuit in place of the tube stage. The result is clean, transparent compression that can be used to shape the dynamics of any source while preserving its tone. Like the OCL-2, the OCL-500 has a wide variety of time constants and dynamic control to optimize the compression characteristics, including a sidechain hi-pass filter.
Pendulum OCL-500 Solid State Compressor/Limiter Features
- OCL-2 compression profile with our proprietary opto cell
- Six time constants with fast, rms, multi-slope and average
- Class A solid - state (no tubes)
- Sidechain hi-pass filter
- Single-space 500 series rack format
Pendulum OCL-500 Solid State Compressor/Limiter Specifications
- Format: API® 500 series standard, fully compatible
- Input Impedance: 20K-ohm, balanced
- Output Impedance: less than 50 ohm
- Max. Output Level: +27dBu, balanced
- Threshold: off to 20dB of gain reduction at +4dBu
- Ratio: 1.5:1 to 15: 1, soft knee
- Output: Off to +20dB of makeup gain
- Max. Gain Reduction: 27 dB
- Frequency Response: +/- 1 dB from 10Hz to 95kHz
- Noise Level: better than 78dB below +4dBu, 0-30kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: less than 0.01% with no compression
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.