The Peluso 22 251 is styled after one of the world's rarest and most coveted microphones. It captures the nuances of the vintage "251" sound. The Peluso 22 251 employs a dual sided edge-terminated 34mm gold-coated Mylar capsule and a 5744WB subminiature glass triode tube. The circuitry and transformer have been designed to match the vintage "251." Whether you're micing snare drums or steel guitars, violins or vocals, the 22 251 will provide great results.
- The 22 251 is paired with the Peluso MX-56 power supply. The dual sided capsule in the 22 251 enables the power supply to feature 9 polar patterns in an array from omni-directional to cardioid to figure eight.
- The 22 251 features our heavy-duty 8-pin screw on cable connector. The large diameter pins in the screw on connector give a tight and secure cable connection designed to perform for a lifetime of use.
- Acoustically matched pairs available upon special request.
Microphone kit comes as a complete system including: 22 251 microphone in a wood box, MX-56 power supply, new-style 8-pin screw on cable assembly, and a shock mount all packed in a flight case.
Peluso 22 251 Microphone Specs
- Capsule Type: condenser pressure gradient w/ 34mm edge-terminated capsule
- Frequency Range: 20Hz / 24kHz
- Polar Pattern: 9 - switchable from omni- to bi-directional
- Sensitivity: 14 mv/pa
- Impedance: 50/200 ohms
- SPL: 142 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 12 dB (A)
- Tube Type: 5744WB
- Power Requirements: dedicated power supply, 115V or 230V AC
- Size: 52mm x 225 mm
- Weight: 620 g
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.