The Overstayer Stereo Voltage Control is like having and entire mixing signal chain in a single rack space. It goes beyond the capabilities of a typical compressor/limiter and enables new sonic possibilities while streamlining workflow.
The SVC combines the gain control and punch of VCA gain cells, the warmth and character of our discrete analog Harmonics circuitry, and the sculpting power of an ultra-smooth 2-band shelving EQ. The SVC has dynamics control from fast peak limiting to smooth RMS compression, with multiple starting ratios and a Behavior control to create new and unique envelopes. Use the LEVEL control to drive into Harmonics to further bend transient peaks, adding musical harmonic color and cohesiveness as well as increasing apparent volume. The EQ and filters allow you to shape and drive as much low warmth or smooth top presence as desired. Each of its multiple stages can add its character and harmonics, cumulatively transforming the signal in a way not normally possible within a single device.
The integrated blend control allows even aggressive settings to be balanced tastefully. You can further create custom compression shaping by using the sidechain high-pass filter for low end response, or even further by using the external sidechain insert.FEATURES
- Highly interactive stereo dynamics, tone, and harmonics control
- Controllable dynamics from fast peak limiting to smooth RMS compression
- VCA gain cell configured to be driven and impart its own harmonic coloration
- Wide ranging timing controls combine with behavior for extreme transient and sustain shaping
- Dial in presence and restore high end with the stereo high shelf EQ
- Interactive low end control with the integrated sidechain filter, low shelf EQ, and 50 Hz low cut filter with resonance peak
- 10 segment LED Gain Reduction meter
- Power supply included with rugged 5 pin XLR connector and IEC cable
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.