The TTXUSB is the result of extensive interaction with hundreds of professional DJs, and features an ultra-high-torque motor, plus an interchangeable tonearm system that includes both straight and S-shaped tonearms, an interchangeable pitch fader, and button cartridges for club and battle-style work. The TTXUSB, like its predecesor, features user-variable torque. The TTXUSB also delivers versatility and control thanks to an illuminated output bay and a built-in BPM counter. The built-in USB connector simplifies connection to a computer for fast, professional vinyl-to-digital transfer using the TTXUSB.Numark TTXUSB Features
- USB connection for ultra-quick conversion of vinyl to digital media
- Requires CC-1 cartridge, sold separately
- World's first user-adjustable ultra-high torque direct-drive motor
- Patented interchangeable aluminum tonearm system includes both straight and S-shaped tonearms
- Interchangeable pitch fader and button cartridges for club and battle style
- Blue illuminated display provides pitch, RPM, BPM and motor settings
- Removable aluminum target light and strobe with super-bright white LED
- Solid-core steel top and rubber base construction diminishes vibration and unwanted noise
- Anti-drag aluminum platter reduces excess rotating friction
- Precise cue, height and anti-skate adjustments
- Reverse and adjustable start and brake times
- +/-8, 10, 20 and 50% selectable pitch ranges
- Key Lock to maintain any key while changing tempo
- Onboard auto BPM counter
- 33, 45 and 78 RPM
- Selectable phono/line level output (without ground wire)
- Detachable power and audio connections, illuminated output bay
- Headshell and 45 adapter included
- Motor: Direct Drive - 16 Pole, 3 phase
- Start Time: 0-33.33 RPM in 0.2 seconds
- Braking System: 9 Step Electronic Servo Brake
- Platter: Dampened Aluminum Die-cast Low Friction Design
- Speeds: 33.33, 45, and 78 RPM
- Wow & Flutter: <0.15% WRMS (JIS C5521); Digitally controlled by internal quartz clock
- Pitch Range: +/-8%, +/-10%, +/-20%, and +/-50%
- Rumble: -58dB (IEC 98A Unweighted); -79dB (IEC 98A Weighted)
- Tonearm Section: Locking collar based interchangeable tube system; Die-cast Aluminum 3-Bearing Construction
- Cue System: Dampened Lift Lever, Arm Rest and Arm Clip
- USB Audio Interface: USB 1.1 compatible
Numark TTXUSB - the next generation of the popular TTX!
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in Singapore , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information about the .
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Singapore.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Singapore ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Singapore , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Singapore are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Singapore to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.